1 2
Spitsix
Spitsix New Reader
11/11/09 9:31 p.m.

On the Jay Leno show! How can you not love her!

ditchdigger
ditchdigger Reader
11/11/09 11:20 p.m.

Sandra Buttock? Lost respect for her about the time that "Rush hour hit the water"

cwh
cwh SuperDork
11/12/09 8:42 a.m.

Ah, come on. Cute as a button, hot little bod, very interesting taste in men. What's not to like?

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer Dork
11/12/09 9:05 a.m.

watching it on Hulu as we speak...

dyintorace
dyintorace Dork
11/12/09 9:10 a.m.

Props to her for even knowing who the Stig is!!!

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer Dork
11/12/09 9:18 a.m.

wow, she is awesome! She just jumped up about 7 pegs in my book of awesome!

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
11/12/09 10:23 a.m.

NFW! Stig never had a butt like that.

oldsaw
oldsaw HalfDork
11/12/09 10:32 a.m.

The real Stig could never get a make-over in an airplane hangar and come out looking like she did.

Although he would probably also fall off his heels.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson Reader
11/12/09 10:53 a.m.
914Driver wrote: NFW! Stig never had a butt like that.

Well she could prove it.....eerrr….. I know, on live TV she can step out of what she's wearing and into Nomex with the camera on her butt, just to prevent camera trickery of course, no other intentions going on here.

carguy123
carguy123 Dork
11/12/09 10:57 a.m.
914Driver wrote: NFW! Stig never had a butt like that.

Methinks you have been paying WAY too much attention to Stig's butt!

pete240z
pete240z Dork
11/12/09 12:38 p.m.

I just rented "The Proposal" for my wife - good chick flick.

She is easy on the eyes to me....maybe because I am an older guy? Kinda like I never knew what my dad saw in Liz Taylor.....

nasaregistrar
nasaregistrar Dork
11/12/09 1:17 p.m.
pete240z wrote: I just rented "The Proposal" for my wife - good chick flick. She is easy on the eyes to me....maybe because I am an older guy? Kinda like I never knew what my dad saw in Liz Taylor.....

Not just you...I always thought she was hot.

Gimp
Gimp Dork
11/12/09 1:24 p.m.

She's on my short list... now if I could only get all the members of the short list to realize how handsome and rich I am...

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
11/12/09 1:51 p.m.

^^^

What's with hot actresses marrying rich guys? They have enough money to take care of all their needs, why do they need a wealthy husband to help out with?

Seems to me, they need a modest guy who will appreciate them, not fool around with other actresses, and not be fascinating enough for tabloids to care about.

Kia_racer
Kia_racer Reader
11/12/09 2:08 p.m.
Salanis wrote: ^^^ What's with hot actresses marrying rich guys? They have enough money to take care of all their needs, why do they need a wealthy husband to help out with? Seems to me, they need a modest guy who will appreciate them, not fool around with other actresses, and not be fascinating enough for tabloids to care about.

+1

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker Dork
11/12/09 2:36 p.m.

I would love to be the next man to disappoint her.

wayslow
wayslow New Reader
11/12/09 2:44 p.m.
Gimp wrote: She's on my short list... now if I could only get all the members of the short list to realize how handsome and rich I am...

I'd like to know why all the women on my short list don't have me listed on their short list? Could it be because they have no idea that I exist?

turboswede
turboswede SuperDork
11/12/09 3:01 p.m.
Salanis wrote: ^^^ What's with hot actresses marrying rich guys? They have enough money to take care of all their needs, why do they need a wealthy husband to help out with? Seems to me, they need a modest guy who will appreciate them, not fool around with other actresses, and not be fascinating enough for tabloids to care about.

Probably because that's who they meet, since many Rich people like to hang around the celebrities to make themselves feel like a celebrity. Yeah its a screwed up deal.

VanillaSky
VanillaSky Reader
11/12/09 5:18 p.m.

My wife LOLed. Sandra is on my short list, too. May be on the wife's as well LOL.

stroker
stroker Reader
11/12/09 6:48 p.m.

WTF is a "stig"?

Appleseed
Appleseed Dork
11/12/09 7:12 p.m.

Really?

Some say he knit the world's longest scarf,

And he actually shot down Chuck Yeager.

But we know him as "The Stig."

Google "Top Gear" and/or "The Stig."

carguy123
carguy123 Dork
11/12/09 7:53 p.m.
stroker wrote: WTF is a "stig"?

Well judging by your screen name we know what you've been doing in the closet that you've been in not to know about, adore, relish, worship and just plain like that great American icon called Top Gear.

Don't try to confuse the issue by saying it is filmed and aired first in Britain, it is obviously too good a show for the Brits. That is the just the cleaver way we get around the advertising limitations we have in TV over here.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
11/12/09 8:25 p.m.

Britain is just a test bed to be sure each epidode is good enough for the primary audience.

stroker you got off very light...so far

oldsaw
oldsaw HalfDork
11/12/09 9:43 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: Britain is just a test bed to be sure each epidode is good enough for the primary audience. stroker you got off very light...so far

Odds are he's buffing it out about now..........

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
11/12/09 9:57 p.m.

Even I think Sandra Bullock's hot. She's not on my short list though.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Tm7NtWh8ymcxhGZRwvJMFJGOD2BEkrSdi1PZrcofF6aa94cyWZPheuvAjVi8QeZY