1 2 3
captain_napalm
captain_napalm Reader
4/1/10 10:22 a.m.
Wally wrote: This and Keep the car and one key for Ian, and a Metrocard and Grocery delivery for the missus. Getting the food delivered will be less than whatever evil the Insurance company will dish out.

WIN!

And even if she insisted on doing her own shopping, I'm sure a car service will be cheaper than insurance, or whatever.

Wally
Wally SuperDork
4/1/10 7:14 p.m.
captain_napalm wrote:
Wally wrote: This and Keep the car and one key for Ian, and a Metrocard and Grocery delivery for the missus. Getting the food delivered will be less than whatever evil the Insurance company will dish out.
WIN! And even if she insisted on doing her own shopping, I'm sure a BUS PASS will be cheaper than insurance, or whatever.

Fixed it, I'm tryin' to run a business here

2Tonic
2Tonic New Reader
4/1/10 7:17 p.m.

Dan, a Dr of Psychology is a bit different than a Dr of Psychiatry. You should google it - should help avoid possible embarrassment when dealing with your future daughter in law.

footinmouth
footinmouth New Reader
4/1/10 9:00 p.m.

I remember hearing a poll where doctors were 2nd to teen drivers .

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
4/2/10 5:49 a.m.
2Tonic wrote: Dan, a Dr of Psychology is a bit different than a Dr of Psychiatry. You should google it - should help avoid possible embarrassment when dealing with your future daughter in law.

Why, do I look like I need counseling?

I call her Kim and try not to peek down her shirt....

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
4/2/10 7:39 a.m.
914Driver wrote:
2Tonic wrote: Dan, a Dr of Psychology is a bit different than a Dr of Psychiatry. You should google it - should help avoid possible embarrassment when dealing with your future daughter in law.
Why, do I look like I need counseling? I call her Kim and try not to peek down her shirt....

Try? Not 100% successful?

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
4/2/10 8:40 a.m.

Not. But I'm in counseling....

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jiXFBHVAihQfCQ7poqBjZxiVZzywfdiwCxhycPQYnMU6SXAYiP00oQ3kNDL3hQOP