1 2
thedoc
thedoc HalfDork
3/9/22 11:55 a.m.

I thought the kid nailed it, I thought all of the characters were believable and the action was first rate.  I was expecting some different music, but realized they were going in a different direction.  Whoever mentioned Christian Bale's "bat-voice", Thanks You!  I can't watch those movies anymore.  I also wanted to leave in part two after they trashed the batmobile.

I have always wanted a batmobile like the one in this movie.   I loved that they showed the thing in pieces, implying that he was building it.  One of my few complaints was not enough of the car.

Was anyone creeped out by all of the shooters and how they connected via the internet?

On the three hour thing, I didn't realize it was that long, but also hadn't had much to drink before I saw the movie.

Again, I think the kid nailed it and put his own mark on the batman

NickD
NickD MegaDork
3/9/22 12:09 p.m.
thedoc said:

I was expecting some different music, but realized they were going in a different direction. 

Was anyone creeped out by all of the shooters and how they connected via the internet?

I'm not a big Nirvana fan, but that song just worked for the movie. And the original music had very heavy Batman: The Animated Series vibes, which I really appreciated.

The Riddler having internet followers and the message board planning was creepy, but a neat way to bring into the modern era. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YRZeIrHmasVhCEYgqmbHH7aXr8DbbClFmLjia05N83QWGVRTckxQl4VOPTY9FkBs