1 2 3 4 5
Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso SuperDork
1/11/21 5:07 p.m.

This is Vilolet the "Frenchton" - half French Bulldog and half Boston terrier. She's about 4 months old and she's awesome. I love this little dog. 

Carbon (Forum Supporter)
Carbon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
1/11/21 6:12 p.m.

This is Posey, she's 10 weeks old in that picture, I rescued her at 2 1/2 weeks (long story), and she's doing great. She was 2lb 3oz when I got her, now she's a little over 13lbs. I'm working hard to socialize her with people and dogs, not super easy during this bullE36 M3 but she's so cute that it doesn't really matter, people are drawn to her. She's learning fast and is a great companion. A little needy but we're working on that. She's going to get all the schooling and certs so she can help people and go everywhere.  

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UltraDork
1/11/21 9:15 p.m.

JesseWolfe
JesseWolfe Reader
1/12/21 9:29 a.m.

Old girl is about to turn 14.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UltraDork
3/1/21 6:57 p.m.

Golden hour photo today.

ScottyB
ScottyB HalfDork
3/2/21 8:23 a.m.

our mini aussie, Link.  best way i can describe him is as my wife put it; "aggressively affectionate" to the point that he lives for snuggles and belly rubs and is always by our sides.  adores kids.  

ScottyB
ScottyB HalfDork
3/2/21 8:24 a.m.

In reply to Mr_Asa :

those eyes :swoon:
extremely pettable pup right there

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
3/2/21 5:29 p.m.

This is Chap. He is a Chap.

Do not be fooled by the calm photos. He is a total spaz.

ggarrard
ggarrard Reader
3/2/21 7:20 p.m.

Here are our 2 girls...  Mother and daughter... resting after a hard day at the lake

Jerry
Jerry PowerDork
3/3/21 6:55 a.m.

Chewie, the almost 7 year old pit I rescued back in Nov 2014.

dropstep
dropstep UberDork
3/3/21 9:42 a.m.

this is storm, she's a 4 year old lab mix. 
this is also storm but with Bailey the puppy and rain. Rains the most loving dog we own but she has bladder issues. Vet thinks it's anxiety 

and no clue why they are posting so weird.

CJ (FS)
CJ (FS) HalfDork
3/3/21 10:08 a.m.

These are Molly, 8, and Bailey, 2. Good thing we live near the water smiley

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UltraDork
3/3/21 10:19 a.m.

Pepper has learned that if she drops the ball on me while I'm in the hammock, then I'll throw it.

Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) Dork
3/3/21 10:25 a.m.
Mr_Asa said:

Golden hour photo today.

Why do these guys always sleep sideways and upside down with their legs up in the air? Mine do the same thing.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UltraDork
3/3/21 10:43 a.m.

In reply to Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) :

For Pepper, that's her "I want pets" pose.  She usually just lays on her side or curls up into a ball, but when I get close and she's not actually asleep she kind of goes into this submissive-looking pose so that I can pet her belly.

Luna, in the background, will legit just roll over and sleep on her back when she feels comfortable and happy.  Does it at the house all the time, won't do it when we are visiting people.

For example: Luna cuddling with the cats

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito PowerDork
3/3/21 10:48 a.m.

I decided that My dog Holly and I are starting a late 90's NY Hardcore band. She's on vocals since she loves borking at everything.

On a serious note, we took Holly to the vet last weekend. They gave her a clean bill of health, but they said something that shocked me: she's 10 years old. We got her back in March of 2014, but we thought she was maybe a year old. She was smaller then and still acted like a puppy, so we just assumed she was about a year. She's still gets the zoomies and has plenty of energy, so I'm hoping we still have a ways to go with her. 

Also, she can't go anywhere yet because we are going to need her help.

Some friends of ours have two Old English Bulldogs, which are basically taller versions of the English Bulldog that have less health issues (I have experience with the latter). They decided to make exactly two puppies. This is one of them, and she's coming home with us in about a month. We haven't named her yet but we have some names in the running. We know the parent dogs well, and they both get along great with Holly, so hopefully the little pile of wrinkles and Holly do well together.

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) MegaDork
3/3/21 7:36 p.m.

Violet loves everything, but she really loves snow.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
3/3/21 9:38 p.m.

Roxy. 

Pushrod
Pushrod Reader
3/11/21 1:19 p.m.

In reply to Tony Sestito :

Tony - For some reason, your pic of you and Holly reminded me of this:

Placemotorsports
Placemotorsports HalfDork
3/11/21 1:24 p.m.

Seven, professional dog toy destroyer

GVX19
GVX19 HalfDork
3/11/21 2:37 p.m.

In reply to Dieselboss15 :

LOL I have invested $100s of dollars in 10mm sockets, and only have 3 to show for it.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) Dork
3/11/21 4:16 p.m.

In reply to Placemotorsports :

Your dog looks like mine!

johndej
johndej Dork
3/17/21 8:56 p.m.

​​​​​

Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 SuperDork
3/17/21 9:28 p.m.

Man- I have a hankering for a dog. So my son will be leaving home this year- we have always had cats, and they are .... cats. There is love but I feel like if they could kill you they would. 

so how do you go about getting a dog? I keep getting this question answered in a hundred different way and don't know if you go direct to a rescue (temperament trouble? Crazy? Great?) or get some puppy and raise it up yourself first time (no purebred just fresh start at parenting, but like a child, pissing all over the place and causing a general ruckus). 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UltraDork
3/17/21 9:59 p.m.

In reply to Teh E36 M3 :

I'm all for rescues.  Despite that, if you keep an eye on your local shelter for long enough, you will find a puppy.  Gotta move quick, though.

Pepper and 8 of her brothers and sisters showed up in a large container one day at our local shelter.  Wife found the ads for them online in the morning, by the time I got off work to agree to the choice there were two puppies left.

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
REriVVrb2iAqvp3PtB6wHEEV7PH1MCEIKZaFmbh1ElM1uyY4LqkRtABWLD3mgMSv