3 4 5
tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
11/22/16 2:33 p.m.

Just watching it now.

What's up with that blue Mustang clone thing? It's purty.

Who's cover was that in the opening sequence? That song is way better that way.

Stefan
Stefan MegaDork
11/22/16 2:37 p.m.

In reply to Ian F:

I think BSG might be on Hulu, worth a look at least.

As for YouTube, you can create your own Playlist to "correct" the playing order of a series of videos. Takes a bit of effort, but for some video series its pretty much required.

Realistically, it just requires the channel owner to pay attention to their playlists and re-order them properly.

As for Prime, here's a thread with suggestions.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy MegaDork
11/22/16 7:33 p.m.
tuna55 wrote: What's up with that blue Mustang clone thing? It's purty. .

http://galpinrocket.com/

It's a Fisker-Galpin Rocket and I agree, it's damn sexy. Minus the wheels.

Carbon Fiber Rebody.

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UltraDork
11/22/16 7:52 p.m.
Ian F wrote: The next 5-10 years should be very interesting as far as streaming services as various content provider contracts start to run out with cable and satellite services. IMHO, the big elephant is live sports. Right now, most have contracts that limit how much they can stream live.

Pay tv services aren't going away, but you'll see them offer ways to watch their service that will appeal to cord cutters and tech driven users.

jstein77
jstein77 UltraDork
11/22/16 7:53 p.m.

I have to say, that show was brilliant. They even out-TopGeared the old Top Gear.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
11/22/16 8:14 p.m.

In reply to stuart in mn:

I also really enjoy Bosch.

I think Netflix amazon and Hulu have "fist mover advantage" in this space. But once Comcast and the like start offering streaming alacarte programming it will be interesting. at&t will start offering the streaming service soon.

It's going to be interesting. Epexcet much more competition and a further splintering of the market. Which will all be a good thing. The consolidation that had happened in this and over markets since the 80's haven't helped consumers much.

Stefan
Stefan MegaDork
11/22/16 10:18 p.m.

In reply to Fueled by Caffeine:

Comcast owns Hulu, they are already there. Much like, oil companies buying up battery and alternative energy production, they are diversifying.

3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lb54IxX6EHFU5U7SKFBxERx3DVodU1LYYF1tNGs1GW4Wu6WMuj7IwbmvKQxt3Vhd