1 2
4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Dork
8/9/09 8:04 a.m.
NYG95GA wrote: Maybe if they came out with one with real bacon filling? Does that sound like the perfect snack, or is just me?

FIXED ZOMGBACONFLAVOREDOREOSFTMFW

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
8/9/09 8:22 a.m.

Newman-Os for me, thankyouverymuch.

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
8/9/09 10:53 p.m.
Per Schroeder wrote: Newman-Os for me, thankyouverymuch.

You're welcome.

FindlaySpeedMan
FindlaySpeedMan New Reader
8/10/09 1:46 a.m.
Luke said: In general, you Americans have the best confectionery

Ah. That would explain the obesity problem.

Also, $2.80 for a package of Reese's Cups? Sheet. If 7-11 tries to charge me more than $.75 cents I walk away grumbling about highway robbery.

integraguy
integraguy UltraDork
7/13/12 7:08 a.m.

Tim,

I'm with you, Hydrox are better than Oreos. But they are run a decent second by another brand of sandwich cookie...GrandMa's (made by Frito-Lay). Both the cookie and the filling tastes better than Oreos which to my taste buds are made for children...children who will eat dirt, mudpies, and even bugs

Reduced fat foods make me thinner, too. But that's because most of them contain an ingredient that makes me want to visit the bathroom WAAAAY more often than normal.

Oh, yeah, I tried Neuman's Own chocolate sandwich cookies....they taste about the same as reduced fat Oreos....maybe a little better.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
7/13/12 7:15 a.m.

Sky_Render
Sky_Render Reader
7/13/12 9:52 a.m.
NYG95GA wrote: I'll admit, I've eaten a pot-load of Oreos in my life, but I rarely do any more. Trying to get off the sweets.. Maybe if they came out with one with Key Lime filling? Does that sound like the perfect snack, or is just me?

They had oreos with mint filling and with peanut butter filling for a while. I believe they stopped making them because all the awesomeness was causing a rift in the space-time continuum.

scardeal
scardeal Dork
7/13/12 12:09 p.m.

I much prefer chocolate chip to oreos. That is all.

integraguy
integraguy UltraDork
7/13/12 2:20 p.m.

And the "perfect" chocolate chip cookie is Keebler's ...but it has to be the ones made with cocoanut. It used to be Pepperidge farm, WAAAAY back in the '80s when you could still get the "normal-sized" cookies and they weren't all "soft-baked". I don't care for P-F's big choclate chip cookies, like the Sausilito(sp?).

carguy123
carguy123 PowerDork
7/13/12 3:28 p.m.
integraguy wrote: And the "perfect" chocolate chip cookie is HOME MADE!
1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
I3hBuxwLXiywhAcfcbULp5Rk9DU5C61CMU9EgSHuNxULZ66bQUDq0QKvC8ZmWJ3j