2 3 4 5 6
Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
5/21/19 8:06 p.m.

Ok here's a more honest submission. Coworker's '60 f100 with a 2.3 turbo and crown vic front clip.

Greg Smith
Greg Smith Dork
5/21/19 8:23 p.m.
Brett_Murphy said:

The ocean is pretty cool, right? Plus, it has a GRM sticker on it.

So how'd you get the sticker to stay on the ocean? </snark> :)

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
5/22/19 10:01 p.m.

My old xB in front of a local relic.  The former Lesourdsville Lake/Americana amusement park in Ohio, left desolate for decades.  I think they just recently tour it down, at this point I could still see some rundown rides.

pilotbraden
pilotbraden UltraDork
5/23/19 2:32 a.m.

My 944 next to a 65 chevelle 

johndej
johndej HalfDork
5/23/19 8:00 a.m.

Took another miata to get a sticker and the Sambar (AWD supercharged manual kei van yes) is still there 

Greg Smith
Greg Smith Dork
5/23/19 7:58 p.m.

No pics but was at a stoplight in Rockville MD in my silver NC Miata (top down) when a top down, black Maserati Biturbo (one of the new ones though) - also top down - pulled up next to me. We exchanged  appreciative glances, and when the light turned, I got a good pull through first gear and partway into second before she WHOOSHED past me. Which is fine because I was just over the limit at that point. No need to tempt the local enforcers with any semblance of street racing. 

Besides, Rockville isn't in Mexico ;)

classicJackets
classicJackets Dork
5/23/19 8:12 p.m.

When I was co-oping and driving the Courier daily, I parked next to this lil guy.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
5/25/19 6:06 a.m.

This pulled in next to me at soccer practice:

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
5/25/19 9:25 a.m.

I'm not sure if either is "cool" but here is a pic I took last night. 

Rodan
Rodan HalfDork
5/25/19 9:26 a.m.

From a (fairly) recent trip...

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
5/25/19 9:58 a.m.

Since we are getting pics from a couple years ago... SR-71s at Lackland and Barksdale AFB

BenB
BenB Reader
5/25/19 10:19 a.m.

I just found this pic from 4 years ago when my dad brought his 1980 MGB over to my place so we could install a new radiator.  The B looked right at home next to my MSM. Dad passed away 3 months later.

BenB
BenB Reader
5/25/19 10:55 a.m.

And on a lighter note, I parked between an Alpha Romeo and a 'beautiful '64 Vette at the Pirelli Championship race at the VIR last month.

Jay_W
Jay_W Dork
5/25/19 1:02 p.m.

Oh yeah, there was that time I parked in front of this ride at an exotics@rtc meet...

MulletTruck
MulletTruck HalfDork
5/26/19 10:07 a.m.

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
5/26/19 1:00 p.m.
Brett_Murphy said:

The ocean is pretty cool, right? Plus, it has a GRM sticker on it.

How'd you get it to stick to water?

Rodan
Rodan HalfDork
5/27/19 8:39 a.m.

Thread seems to be sputtering, so here's another oldie, but goodie...

The VLA radiotelescope, outside Socorro, NM

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltimaDork
5/27/19 9:17 a.m.
Greg Smith said:

With all the plastic in the ocean, I'm confident the ocean has a GRM sticker floating on it.

Today, this McLaren thought he was safe. He must be a recent transplant to the South, because everybody knows the "best" parking spaces are the ones with shade, not the ones closest to the doors.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc Dork
5/27/19 9:27 a.m.
Brett_Murphy said:
Greg Smith said:

With all the plastic in the ocean, I'm confident the ocean has a GRM sticker floating on it.

Today, this McLaren thought he was safe. He must be a recent transplant to the South, because everybody knows the "best" parking spaces are the ones with shade, not the ones closest to the doors.

QFT, and it's gotten really hot here. The daily summer rains haven't kicked in yet.

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
5/27/19 10:37 a.m.

Found this one from last year sometime.  Typical mall crawler getting supplies at Staples.  Bed height taller than my "truck".

peabody
peabody New Reader
5/27/19 8:09 p.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy :

A note of clarification, this guy was parked way, way out from any of the stores in the plaza. He wasn't being a dipwad, just protecting a nice car. I have no problem with his parking, and I was there. This is totally different from the Escalades and BMWs that I typically see (sorry for the generalization) parked in one of the first two places from the store. I would rather see it parked this way and being driven than only seeing it at a car show. Just my 2 cents.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltimaDork
5/27/19 8:43 p.m.

Hello, Peabody!  Glad to see another GRMer in Raleigh. Let me know if you ever need a hand with anything.

I'm glad to see it driven on the street, too, but it does come with risks. He was far out, but he was in the shade.The shady spots are the best spots, so he ought to expect company out there. 

chandler
chandler PowerDork
5/28/19 3:20 p.m.

GPz11
GPz11 Reader
5/29/19 7:15 p.m.

I’m parked in the middle.

68TR250
68TR250 Reader
6/1/19 5:36 p.m.

Well, I THINK it is pretty cool.  Leaving the station in E-8 to work at Vintage Air Days in Williamson, GA.  The MINI does look kind of small beside it huh?

2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ohg2AQqLHvUEB4CCNJDCSbNyNb34Cr7sRqGc6YUD3HjiUaULs5GPadgcbGVy3B1X