kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
11/20/18 6:28 a.m.

If 80's pop music is your only metric, stalking is a perfectly acceptable activity. 

NickD
NickD UberDork
11/20/18 9:15 a.m.
Stefan said:
Dusterbd13 said:

Megasquirt is not quick, simple, or easy. And support is not everywhere and well documented. 

It was for me.  The hardest part was getting the damned thing started.  Lots of information on how to do that, just required patience.  The rest was merely driving around the block at slow speeds and different throttle settings to rough tune the fuel cells. 

Yup, same here. MegaSquirt has been great to me. Once I figured out how to get the car to start and idle, I sent it and had it dyno-tuned and haven't hooked a laptop up to the car in 6 months. Just driven it. I nearly blamed MegaSquirt at the beginning when I had some wacky no-start issues, but that turned out to be that I put the grounds back on the intake manifold where they originally went, but forgot I added a phenolic spacer between the intake and the head, so my intake manifold was no longer grounded. 

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
11/20/18 9:37 a.m.
kazoospec said:

If 80's pop music is your only metric, stalking is a perfectly acceptable activity. 

I'll be watching you.

kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
11/20/18 9:54 a.m.
dculberson said:
kazoospec said:

I'll be watching you.

That's fine, because one way, or another, I'm gonna get you. 

kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
11/20/18 9:55 a.m.
kazoospec said:
dculberson said:
kazoospec said:

I'll be watching you.

And, my guess is, private eyes are probably watching both of us. 

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltimaDork
11/20/18 2:34 p.m.
kazoospec said:
kazoospec said:
dculberson said:
kazoospec said:

I'll be watching you.

Every breath you take, every move you make.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
11/20/18 2:52 p.m.

If 70's pop music is your only metric, sexual assault is a perfectly acceptable activity.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
2/2/19 7:23 p.m.

If it has a lifetime warranty, it's an impact socket

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/2/19 10:30 p.m.
Streetwiseguy said:
kazoospec said:
kazoospec said:
dculberson said:
kazoospec said:

I'll be watching you.

Every breath you take, every move you make.

Why do I feel like, somebody's watching me?

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Dork
2/2/19 10:49 p.m.
G_Body_Man said:

If it has a lifetime warranty, it's an impact socket

Brilliant 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/3/19 2:42 a.m.

Sun visors will never be shaped right for sun that's not at 90 deg. angles.

Mike
Mike SuperDork
2/12/19 5:07 a.m.

Fruit trees seem nice in theory, but are actually disgusting things that smell like a dive bar on a bad night and support a month-long bacchanal for every bit of wildlife within a mile radius.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
2/12/19 8:47 a.m.
Mike said:

Fruit trees seem nice in theory, but are actually disgusting things that smell like a dive bar on a bad night and support a month-long bacchanal for every bit of wildlife within a mile radius.

And you'll never actually get a piece of fruit from it that hasn't already been sampled - or more than sampled - by a bug or bird of some sort.

NOT A TA
NOT A TA Dork
2/12/19 9:08 a.m.

My next door neighbor has his entire yard filled to the brim with tropical fruit trees both in the ground and in growers pots. Really,no grass at all and just narrow foot paths through the yard.. He sells some plants and considers himself a fruit tree grower but it's mostly an overgrown mess that produces food for the local wildlife. Not unusual to see a herd of Raccoons the size of big German Sheppard pass through on their way to eat rotting fruit. Mango season and Avocado season are the worst.

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem SuperDork
2/12/19 9:25 a.m.

In reply to NOT A TA :

Time for some subsonic 22 caliber rounds

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
2/12/19 4:23 p.m.

I am not comfortable with having to stare at some dogs buttholes.  Cats as well.

Will
Will UltraDork
2/12/19 5:30 p.m.
joey48442 said:

I am not comfortable with having to stare at some dogs buttholes.  Cats as well.

Which dogs' buttholes are you okay with staring at?

Anyway, here's your solution.

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
2/12/19 7:04 p.m.

I meant some dogs seem to be more apt to try to show you the butthole.  I don't like it.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
2/13/19 1:16 a.m.

Being mean to strangers who treat you like crap results in better treatment. Does not like. I'd rather it was still socially acceptable to take a swing at you. Or at least less fraught with legal jeopardy. angel

kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
2/13/19 6:27 a.m.

Oddly, "Panama" from Van Halen is the best motivational song if you have to "rally drive" deep snow to get to work.   

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/13/19 12:02 p.m.

In reply to kazoospec :

Modify that to Ace of Spades by Motorhead, and you'd be correct.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
2/13/19 12:34 p.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

if by Ace Of Spades, you mean Locomotive, then yes.

barefootskater
barefootskater HalfDork
2/13/19 12:42 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair :

If by Locomotive, you mean Locomotive Breath by Jethro Tull, I'd just turn the radio off.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
2/13/19 2:22 p.m.
Appleseed said:

Crossovers and SUVs are simply modern day station wagons.

I used to agree. Then I helped my parents buy a new car. It had to be able to fit a walker in the back with the seats up. It fit easily in a VW Sportwagen but would not fit in a crossover with a footprint of less than 1/4 acre. The load area packaging is very different. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
2/13/19 3:04 p.m.
Keith Tanner said:
Appleseed said:

Crossovers and SUVs are simply modern day station wagons.

I used to agree. Then I helped my parents buy a new car. It had to be able to fit a walker in the back with the seats up. It fit easily in a VW Sportwagen but would not fit in a crossover with a footprint of less than 1/4 acre. The load area packaging is very different. 

/golfclap/

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UR6pxHAeweFdKYE22wBgRyvt9l0uXRfcvhEM4L2k97e79gXvJWE5NTs9MrgqQrNi