1 2 3 4
Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
3/3/14 3:50 p.m.
Kenny_McCormic wrote:
mtn wrote: Worst movie ever: There is no plot, just horrible acting.
Try it with Rifftracks, then its hilarious.

Everything is better with Rifftracks. Everything.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
3/3/14 3:56 p.m.

In reply to Rufledt:

"Everything is better with a couple lines of coke or a big bag of weed too" - Charlie Sheen

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon SuperDork
3/3/14 4:01 p.m.

In reply to Rufledt:

You would like the mystery science theater 3000 show on there, if you haven't found it already.

Duke
Duke UltimaDork
3/3/14 4:07 p.m.

Is MST3k on Netflix?

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
3/3/14 4:14 p.m.

I just watched Gravity Saturday night. I wouldn't say it was terrible, but I have no idea why or how it was nominated for best picture. It's not that type of movie. I can see nominating it for special effects or something for all the zero g scenes. I was a movie that I wouldn't watch again.

The re-do of Red Dawn I thought was terrible. It was hard to make it through the whole thing. I streamed that not too long ago.

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic UberDork
3/3/14 4:16 p.m.

In reply to Rufledt:

Except Twilight, even with rifftracks AND booze it was not entertaining.

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
3/3/14 4:26 p.m.

I was really bored by Gravity, and I love movies. I watch a lot of them, since I'm trapped on planes several times a week. A couple of real stinkers I saw lately were: "Baggage Claim", "White House Down" (even if you told me Channing Tatum spent most of it nekkid, I still couldn't make it through the first ten minutes), and "Hunger Games" - damn, that was as stoopid as a barrel of Kardashians.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
3/3/14 5:26 p.m.

"Shoot'em Up" was terrible but in that awesome, over the top kind of way. I would actually recommend it for a good laugh. Like drinking with a bunch of people and you dont have to follow the plot to have a good time.

aircooled
aircooled UltimaDork
3/3/14 5:26 p.m.
Lesley wrote: ...."Hunger Games" - damn, that was as stoopid as a barrel of Kardashians.

I have to agree with you a bit on this one. I love dystopian type movies, but the entire premise of The Hunger Games does not seem to make sense at all, and no one seems to care.

How do you subjugate your states and keep them loyal to the central government? Oh, I don't know, lets just MURDER SOME OF THEIR CHILDREN FOR ENTERTAINMENT every few years!! Uhm yeah, that'll make em' want to respect authority! Really!?!?

Keith_Goodrich
Keith_Goodrich New Reader
3/3/14 5:28 p.m.

Asylum of Terror. We watched it one of my film classes. It is the standard that all bad movies should be held to. If you see it you will never forget it.

Ditchdigger
Ditchdigger UltraDork
3/3/14 5:45 p.m.

My Gf's group of friends are obsessed with that movie. They have been to screenings where the lead actor guy gives talks about it. In fact there is another scheduled this summer in Portland that I am trying to get out of going to.

I am not one who appreciates the artistry of garbage films so I have yet to see it.

This clip really cements my resolve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4

Anti-stance
Anti-stance UberDork
3/3/14 6:00 p.m.

In reply to Lesley:

Yup, White House Down and Hunger Games were both terrible. Lets go ahead and put Olympus Has Fallen in there too.

I watch a ton of movies, especially in the last year. If it was made in 2013, I've most likely seen it. "Upstream Color" was not only the worst movie I watched in the last year but it might be the worst movie I have ever seen. I can't think of another movie I have actually turned off before it was finished, I would atleast play with my phone until bad movies are over.

"It was turrible" ~ Cleveland Brown

"That's turrible" ~ Charles Barkley

Anti-stance
Anti-stance UberDork
3/3/14 6:03 p.m.

Oh, I'm gonna throw "The Great Gatsby" in there too. Hated it.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
3/3/14 6:17 p.m.

In reply to aircooled:

Its not a "Keep them happy or like us" thing, its a sign of control over them.

That and if you've only seen the 2 movies, you will get to understand a bit more of what all is happening this upcoming movie.

I'll admit some of the aspects suck, but its still leaps and bounds better than twilight.

mtn
mtn UltimaDork
3/3/14 6:38 p.m.
Ditchdigger wrote:
My Gf's group of friends are obsessed with that movie. They have been to screenings where the lead actor guy gives talks about it. In fact there is another scheduled this summer in Portland that I am trying to get out of going to. I am not one who appreciates the artistry of garbage films so I have yet to see it. This clip really cements my resolve http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4

We watched it as a drinking game... Probably the only way to watch it. There isn't even any artistry of it being a garbage film, it is just horribly bad acting with no plot whatsoever; the plots that do exist are all subplots and not a single one is resolved. It is interesting to watch in a "wtf?" sense of how bad it is.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
3/3/14 6:54 p.m.

mst3k is on Netflix.

my nomination is 200 mph i watched it solely because I was told it was really bad but I was still wanting my money back, even though I didn't pay to see it.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non HalfDork
3/3/14 7:03 p.m.

Movie 43 is really really really bad.

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
3/3/14 7:50 p.m.

In reply to Spoolpigeon:

I watch quite a lot of MST3k, it's awesome.

In reply to Kenny_McCormic:

I'm pretty sure nothing could make Twilight any good.

I also saw this show on netflix:

It makes for a crummy reality show, which I consider a fairly crummy form of TV to begin with, and a lot of the people are crazy, but the bunkers are pretty awesome. Like, hardwood cabinets, plazma TV's, sweet furniture, full bathrooms, 1,100 sq.ft.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy SuperDork
3/3/14 7:55 p.m.

I watched movie 43 last week and while it was bad it was way better than cloud atlas.

Worst of all time will always be surf Nazis must die. Even if you go into it hoping for a bad movie it will disappoint you.

Jerry
Jerry Dork
3/3/14 8:04 p.m.

Picked up at Dollar General for $10. Gary Bussey. Yes, Gary Bussey.

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
3/3/14 8:06 p.m.

This one is meant to be ridiculous, and it succeeds. Moon dwelling space Nazis from the dark side of the moon, a drink that 'aryanizes' a guy, an oblivious woman who misunderstands what neo-nazis believe, and so on. Actually cool looking CG, though.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
3/3/14 8:09 p.m.

I'll be the mean guy - any movie that has animals talking or doing human stuff makes me nuts - I cannot sit through another one of these Air Buddies ever......sorry kids

Toyman01
Toyman01 UltimaDork
3/3/14 8:15 p.m.

How about I list the great movies I'v seen in the last 12 months. It's a much shorter list.

...crickets...

Sorry, that's all I got.

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
3/3/14 8:22 p.m.

There are no trolls in the movie. Everything about it is so unbelievably terrible, it has spawned a cult following with a documentary:

The funny thing is, they talk to the film's creator, and he's convinced it's a great movie. One of the guys in the documentary even says that for a movie to be incredi-bad, it has to be intended as a serious, great movie, and then fail in every way. I haven't watched Troll2, but I did watch the documentary, and the clips they show of the movie are horrid. The goblin costumes (trolls in the title, goblins in the movie. Yeah, it's that bad) look like fleece onezies with crappy Halloween masks. THe lead actor, who was/is a dentist in real life, didn't even stop practicing dentistry during filming. He seems like a really nice guy (even his ex-wife said everybody likes him), but he is a woeful actor.

mtn
mtn UltimaDork
3/3/14 9:09 p.m.
Datsun310Guy wrote: I'll be the mean guy - any movie that has animals talking or doing human stuff makes me nuts - I cannot sit through another one of these Air Buddies ever......sorry kids

You are wrong. Very wrong indeed.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
n8yOwy5f4wJIhuxkgGPh3NxCVJvcDM6QsQdspIIDse0NTMQWARRNBrsQ37hcX6Ie