SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
11/11/18 10:53 p.m.

I just watched the series finale and they kept it engaging and then it just fell flat on its face in the last couple minutes. It should have been a 2 hour finale for all of us who have watched the show from beginning to end.

Considering they ended it after 5 seasons means that they just wanted to end it, so they most likely didn’t want to invest anymore time into it. 

It also bothers me that they ended the show on Veterans Day and didn’t really do anything about it. 

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
11/12/18 7:27 a.m.

I watched the first season, and maybe some of the second but then gave up.  

The0retical
The0retical UltraDork
11/12/18 8:43 a.m.
KyAllroad (Jeremy) said:

I watched the first season, and maybe some of the second but then gave up.  

I did the same. The series seemed a bit aimless after the first season (much like The Walking Dead) and I gave up. The network seemed more determined to milk it for everything it was worth, capitalizing on the post apocalyptic TV writing fad, than they were punching out a good story.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
11/12/18 8:58 a.m.

I stuck with it, mostly because there wasn’t anything else I liked on TV. I’ll admit that the second season was a bit hard to get through, but I stuck with it and it was a descent show, but they could have given it a better send off. They just basically gave it the Sopranos style send off.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gyIOp3fxFo1F2PR1hNtCUGEiX684f1v9pz5Rm4obREGzIeom3KZgsQZTduW0puZG