1 2
Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/12/19 4:23 p.m.

Remember,  don't stop flying the plane, until the last peice stops moving.

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
8/12/19 4:55 p.m.

I'm still going business as usual. Doing my job, trying to learn what I can for the next one. At this point I'm pretty committed to leaving early next year no matter what happens. It is interesting though that right when everyone seemed to have started calming down and started acting like the sky wasn't actually falling, the guy in charge of making sure parts actually get made suddenly decides he's had enough and bails. Not that I blame him, he probably had plenty of reasons including a few I don't know about.

jharry3
jharry3 HalfDork
8/12/19 5:44 p.m.

I would start looking for another job.  From what you say they have had a lot of turnover.  Something has been going downhill for a while.  You are new and don't have any memory of why all the people from a year back left.    And now management is bailing?   

If they have no orders coming in it may be because of poor quality that was never improved and not the reputation is shot.   With internet word gets out really fast.    Plan to be let go soon.   And if the management is as bad as you make it sound they will be cutting higher priced people first.  

I would be wondering if they can even pay their suppliers at this point.   No material means nothing to make. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FD43dgdTX1wKqKTeL8BZUje26TeQEjL47PVpk5TinjNrING4UGdPE8cU1wyQO4QD