Gary
Gary SuperDork
3/1/19 9:05 p.m.

Paul Cardall

Gary
Gary SuperDork
3/1/19 11:26 p.m.

Eilen Jewell - Dusty Boxcar Wall

I think I've done this one before. But it's what I'm listening to right now. I love Jerry Miller on guitar.

RevRico
RevRico PowerDork
3/2/19 4:29 p.m.

I've been listening to a lot of Roger Alan Wade this weekend. The funny stuff and the serious stuff. 

Deguello Motel

Poontang

If Guitars were guns

For someone who got "famous" for being Jackass background music, he's a great songwriter. 

Gary
Gary SuperDork
3/2/19 8:45 p.m.

Intro

Thank you, Sir

You need the secret decoder ring. KAG.smiley

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
3/2/19 9:11 p.m.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
3/2/19 9:43 p.m.
Gary
Gary SuperDork
3/2/19 10:14 p.m.

Maggie May

Fort Jackson, SC, September, 1971. Basic Training, US Army. Fortunately, some of the home-boys purchased boom boxes with their initial payment from the US Gov't. Thanks to them for blowing their meager pay for boom boxes. But that's another story.  Every night we listened to current music. Rod Stewart's Maggie May was current, and we heard it a lot. So any time I hear this now, it brings me back to my Basic Training Company, E72.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
3/3/19 10:02 a.m.
Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette UltraDork
3/5/19 12:41 p.m.

svxsti
svxsti New Reader
3/5/19 3:38 p.m.

Two Feet, whole albums.

slefain
slefain PowerDork
3/5/19 4:51 p.m.
GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
3/6/19 6:55 p.m.
Pushrod
Pushrod New Reader
3/7/19 4:08 a.m.

The Black Angels - I'd Kill For Her......

svxsti
svxsti Reader
3/7/19 1:52 p.m.

Deftones-Passenger

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
3/7/19 1:57 p.m.

I have Apple music with my Verizon. So the alternative station. I'm driving when playing so rarely get a chance to look at the band name. It's a lot of stuff I recognize from the regular radio anyway.

Chlorine by 21 Pilots. Love their stuff. smiley

Duke
Duke MegaDork
3/8/19 7:54 a.m.
slantvaliant
slantvaliant UltraDork
3/8/19 8:24 a.m.
Duke
Duke MegaDork
3/8/19 11:18 a.m.
wawazat
wawazat HalfDork
3/8/19 12:01 p.m.

Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa

For my Friends

Gary
Gary SuperDork
3/8/19 7:13 p.m.

Liquid Mind

Nice evening out with Annie. Dinner at Aquilante's in West Warwick. Back home listened to Dan Bongino's podcast for today. Now dialing back with a bottle of LaCrema and listening to Liquid Mind.

So you might ask "what the hell is LaCrema?" It's an oakey Chardonnay. So you might ask "why the hell are you drinking Chardonnay?" Well, let me tell you. I don't often drink white wine. But I have a dentist appointment on Monday, and if I drink an overabundance of red wine (Bordeaux usually), my teeth (teef) and tongue get extremely discolored. So I have to splain to the doc why that is. I don't want to splain. So it's easier to drink white wine before the dentist appointment. Why LaCrema? Well if I have to drink white wine, I want an oakey Chardonnay. I happen to like this.

So, you might ask, "who the hell is Dan Bongino?"

Gary
Gary SuperDork
3/8/19 8:03 p.m.

PF - Time

With reference to my previous post, Annie has retired. Well, she retired from working a couple years ago. But I mean she just went upstairs to bed. Therefore, I cancelled Liquid Mind because it worked for her, and now Alexa is playing Pink Floyd for me. We're going to Bridge Street Live in Collinsville, CT, next month to see a PF cover band called "Club Floyd." I think that will be pretty good.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
3/8/19 8:12 p.m.

Fell down the YouTubez and found some Italian power metal that did a nice job blowing the cobwebs out of the ear canals.

https://youtu.be/BwHlqf0iWu0

https://youtu.be/ngfaDHBJRYM

... with a slight detour via Japan ...

https://youtu.be/xYdJHaqy_JM

... and back to Italy

https://youtu.be/B8gzOrAyt2s

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9DGMVYiQY7aIwxOKo37i99rQjeltvypHQv6tSbBgnfw9EbXD0rZ4wAyEbbK7DJhw