8 9 10
ShawnG
ShawnG MegaDork
9/21/22 9:32 a.m.

In reply to yupididit :

It's going well so far but we're still at the "bleeding cash" part of startup.

My seed garlic arrived yesterday so today is planting and tomorrow I drive in to town to pick up my new-to-me tractor which cost more than I've ever spent on a car.

RevRico
RevRico UltimaDork
12/2/22 8:09 a.m.

Well now that I've been paid and am officially in stores, I guess I can update this.

I sell federally legal hemp derived thc and other cannabinoid gummies to head shops, vape stores, CBD stores, pharmacies, and any other store that's interested in them in PA. I am the Pennsylvania office. 

I miss growing.

bmw88rider
bmw88rider UberDork
12/2/22 9:07 a.m.

I ended up getting a new job and a career change not too long ago. I'm now an IT program manager for one of the largest credit card processing vendors out there. Basically I help our client to integrate our platform into their systems. Much welcome career change that has me home every night and a ton less stress. 

preach (dudeist priest)
preach (dudeist priest) SuperDork
12/2/22 4:55 p.m.
RevRico said:

I miss growing.

Between growing hot peppers and making your own hot sauce you could grow something else and make a really decent Hight Sauce.

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
12/3/22 1:16 a.m.
RacetruckRon said:

I'm a design engineer in the cordless tool market.  I used to work on the red tools with the lightning bolts now I design lime green lawn mowers.  

I moved back up north and I'm now basically Sr. Problem Solver at a certain motorcyle company know for their "potato-potato" noises.  Half tempted to take the master plumber's test (because you can do that in WI with a BSME degree) and move to Gulf Shores in a couple years because I miss the sunshine.

Cadman5
Cadman5 Reader
12/3/22 1:54 a.m.

Four months ago I changed jobs and now I design rocket engines and thrusters for a company that sells to NASA, Blue Origin, and others. I'm loving learning a new technology. Helping send humans back to the moon, rovers to Mars, satellites into orbit, and developing new rocket engine technologies is awesome!

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
12/3/22 1:56 a.m.

I repair machinery in a foundry. I've been making some moves to hopefully get back to running lathes, bridgeports, grinders, and such. Same company and department just different title.

8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
K6FOUwQKcsh1iSlPjzjPtKEFaVCNOVQP2XO54Ap0terpkicx7y7txifTSgHszTDn