1 2 3
JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
3/29/11 12:38 p.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote:
JThw8 wrote: "Two chicks at the same time"
so you can stop waking your butt up at 6 am, drag up to Las Colindas, so you dont have to do the drywall at that new McDonalds?

I figured someone around here would get it :)

turboswede
turboswede SuperDork
3/29/11 12:40 p.m.

"Hey Peter-man! Take care of your cornhole, bud"

"You don't need a million dollars to do two chicks at the same time."

"A guy like me does."

"Good point."

I love him on Outsourced, even if the show is pretty sad otherwise.

If I had $20M, not sure what I'd do, probably a lot of travel, racing and doing good things for people (by helping them to pull themselves to their feet, not just give them money)

The_Jed
The_Jed Reader
3/29/11 1:35 p.m.

First of all I would take the family around the world, then sock away a 6 figure college fund for each of the kiddos.

Oddly enough I don't think I'd quit my job but I wouldn't be working any more 12 hour days. I would definitely buy a vacation home on the east side of the Puget Sound.

We would finally participate in the challenge...hell, we would do the trifecta of crap and supply booze for all of the competitors!

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
3/29/11 1:47 p.m.
JThw8 wrote:
DukeOfUndersteer wrote:
JThw8 wrote: "Two chicks at the same time"
so you can stop waking your butt up at 6 am, drag up to Las Colindas, so you dont have to do the drywall at that new McDonalds?
I figured someone around here would get it :)

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 HalfDork
3/29/11 1:51 p.m.

You know how they say you can't buy happiness? I'm pretty sure I could. If no one has pulled it off yet, I don't think they're really applying themsleves.

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky HalfDork
3/29/11 2:17 p.m.

Like Daniel Tosh says- "They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a Waverunner. Have you ever seen somebody riding a Waverunner with a frown on thier face?"

sachilles
sachilles Dork
3/29/11 2:44 p.m.

I think I'd build a bunch of race cars to a certain spec of my own whim, then loan them to my friends for various events. I think I'd paint/vinyl wrap them to look like the race cars from the movie "cars". My son would have one heck of a go-kart and a track to play with it on. I would never mow my lawn again(I'd hire it out, i don't know why I hate mowing my lawn, but I hate it with a passion).

nervousdog
nervousdog HalfDork
3/29/11 4:29 p.m.

I'd get a 911 Turbo S as a daily driver. I figure it has AWD for when it snows.

Then I'd buy about 50 acres, pave half of it, and run autocrosses and rallycrosses on alternating weekends. I'd also get 2 identical blue STI's and set up one for pavement and one for dirt.

Buying pre-owned supercars (Ferraris, Lambos, etc) and taking them to track days would be fun too.

Otto Maddox
Otto Maddox HalfDork
3/29/11 4:33 p.m.

Name the movie -

That's easy. I just slide that wad over to my father, 'cause he is like one of the top brokers in the state.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam SuperDork
3/29/11 5:04 p.m.

House, cars (Corvette ZR1 and an '04 STi for a DD), repay my parents for paying my college tuition, open up my own brewpub, invest the rest. Then make beer and drive cool cars for the rest of my life. Easy.

M2Pilot
M2Pilot Reader
3/29/11 9:16 p.m.

I wouldn't quit my job. Might be fired in less than a day tho.

novaderrik
novaderrik HalfDork
3/30/11 3:48 a.m.

i'd rent Metallica for a week and have them play the most awesome soundtrack for me everywhere i went.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro Dork
3/30/11 9:12 a.m.
novaderrik wrote: i'd rent Metallica for a week and have them play the most awesome soundtrack for me everywhere i went.

Metallica hasn't been capable of awesome for quite some time now.

Sorry man.

Shawn

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
3/31/11 2:34 p.m.

The winners stepped up today. The guy that actually purchased the ticket said he stepped 1/2 step out of line to reach for a candy bar and someone jumped in line ahead of him.

That was rude.

I don't want to get my butt kicked here, let it go.....

That guy would have been the winner.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve SuperDork
3/31/11 2:36 p.m.

That's "buy a small island nation" money right there. I would ring it with a racetrack and never return.

rebelgtp
rebelgtp SuperDork
3/31/11 3:11 p.m.

I would pay off my college loans that are still growing for another year minimum, go to grad school and pay cash for it, pay for my girl friends education, pay off family debts like mom's mortgage then buy myself a crap load of land up in the mountains somewhere, build a house and just live my life as I saw fit.

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
3/31/11 3:16 p.m.

$10,000 per day drug habit.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair SuperDork
3/31/11 3:30 p.m.

i'm lame:

• pay off my house
  • fund my kids' educations
  • fund my LLC to get my invention to market

but i get cooler:

• donate a ton to my high school to establish a scholarship in my name
  • donate a ton to my wife's high school to establish a scholarship in her name
  • fund Formula SAE for pretty much every school that wants to compete
  • buy a warehouse in a decent suburb
  • hell, buy the entire decent suburb!
  • buy one each Challenger SRT8, Camaro SS, Mustang Boss Laguna Seca
  • buy a 6-axis CNC and hire an operator / teacher
  • start building hot rods my way
DaveEstey
DaveEstey HalfDork
3/31/11 3:31 p.m.
John Brown wrote: $10,000 per day drug habit.

Charlie Sheen?

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
3/31/11 3:38 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote:
Charlie Sheen?

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair SuperDork
3/31/11 5:28 p.m.

holy crap dude, you're gonna live a long time!

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
3/31/11 6:01 p.m.
rebelgtp wrote: I would pay off my college loans that are still growing for another year minimum, go to grad school and pay cash for it, pay for my girl friends education, pay off family debts like mom's mortgage then buy myself a crap load of land up in the mountains somewhere, build a house and just live my life as I saw fit.

Then why do you need all that education?

nicksta43
nicksta43 Reader
3/31/11 6:58 p.m.

nervousdog, GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!

rebelgtp
rebelgtp SuperDork
3/31/11 8:27 p.m.
914Driver wrote:
rebelgtp wrote: I would pay off my college loans that are still growing for another year minimum, go to grad school and pay cash for it, pay for my girl friends education, pay off family debts like mom's mortgage then buy myself a crap load of land up in the mountains somewhere, build a house and just live my life as I saw fit.
Then why do you need all that education?

Because I like to be educated? Besides living on my own terms doesn't mean that I would have zero contact with the outside world, I would still work but it would be my own research on my own schedule and the like.

mattmacklind
mattmacklind SuperDork
3/31/11 8:45 p.m.

I'd have a kitchen like this:

And a living room like this:

I'd also replace, as a driver, my MGBGT with this:

aston martion db9 car

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Asy4TJPc6fLZJJv6vOdbw7dTMzyNYBQHdmIeT5RCZFn920Vjo10kM7owPD32L8Q9