2 3 4
KATYB
KATYB New Reader
3/30/11 8:31 a.m.
4cylndrfury wrote: this one guy in a metallic orange mazda 6 I always end up behind on my way in to work. i see him at least 4 out of 5 days a week I drive in. hes always doing 2 or 3 mph below the limit. I GO CRAZY. I want to at least force him to remove the bengals license plate frame from his car so he doesnt (further) sully the (nearly) good name of my team by associating them with his ridiculosity.

no mention of the fact that he is sullying a perfectly good car?

kazoospec
kazoospec Reader
3/30/11 9:45 a.m.
KATYB wrote:
4cylndrfury wrote: this one guy in a metallic orange mazda 6 I always end up behind on my way in to work. i see him at least 4 out of 5 days a week I drive in. hes always doing 2 or 3 mph below the limit. I GO CRAZY. I want to at least force him to remove the bengals license plate frame from his car so he doesnt (further) sully the (nearly) good name of my team by associating them with his ridiculosity.
no mention of the fact that he is sullying a perfectly good car?

Umm, really, can there be any further sullying of reputation that the combo of TO and Ochostinko haven't already accomplished?

KATYB
KATYB New Reader
3/30/11 9:48 a.m.

In reply to kazoospec:

this!!!

dkarthik
dkarthik New Reader
3/30/11 10:12 a.m.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair SuperDork
3/30/11 11:58 a.m.

i'm sure everyone in the three-one-three will agree with me:

the car with the Ontario license plate! WTF is up with canadians driving slow as berkeley on my lawless michigan interstates?

Jay
Jay SuperDork
3/30/11 12:07 p.m.

Are you kidding? The drop in highway quality when you cross the border is shocking. Ontarians have a choice between driving slow or paying import duty on all the bits of their cars that get left behind in the U.S.

And when Ontarians think your state's highways suck...

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
3/30/11 12:12 p.m.

I think we are supposed to drink when someone types out DAJIBAN!

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
3/30/11 12:18 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: i'm sure everyone in the three-one-three will agree with me: the car with the Ontario license plate! WTF is up with canadians driving slow as berkeley on my lawless michigan interstates?

Well, you've blown my theory out of the water. I always thought their speed, IQ (though they'll be happy to tell you how stupid we Americans are,) and percentage tipped at restaurants all dropped the closer they got to Florida. (Not all Canadians - specifically the ones with the Ontario plates.)

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
3/30/11 12:22 p.m.
Jay wrote: And when Ontarians think your state's highways suck...

Michiganders just rely on the fact that Canada has Gordon Lightfoot and K.D.Lang and we have Eminem and Bob Seger... your music sucks, our roads suck ;)

(Joking kids, joking!)

4eyes
4eyes HalfDork
3/31/11 1:21 a.m.

Anything with this on the back. You would think that with an eternity of bliss ahead of them, they would take more chances.

Hal
Hal Dork
3/31/11 10:16 a.m.

I know this doesn't make sense but my answer is BMW!

Don't know where they all come from since there isn't a BMW dealer in the county but it seems like they outnumber Camry's around here.

Speed limit in the city is 25mph but everyone knows that the traffic lights on the main streets are timed at ~30mph and the cops don't bother with any speeds under 35mph. BMW drivers seem to always be doing 22-23mph.

Usually I can go thru the 20 traffic lights from my house to the main shopping area on the other side of the city without being stopped at a traffic light. Unless I get stuck behind a BMW when I can expect to have to stop for the light 4 - 5 times.

As for Prius drivers, around here they all drive like Robby Gordon!

Duke
Duke SuperDork
3/31/11 10:31 a.m.
Hal wrote: Speed limit in the city is 25mph but everyone knows that the traffic lights on the main streets are timed at ~30mph and the cops don't bother with any speeds under 35mph. BMW drivers seem to always be doing 22-23mph.

That's because BMWs are cop magnets so we have to drive like part of the church choir or else everyone will assume that since it's a BMW we're automatically driving like shiny happy people.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
3/31/11 8:24 p.m.

The answer isn't the type of car, but color.

Trust nothing painted gold.

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dAQbx9L2OHEO6BhWJi6CeLF3QGx8JByXJW52L4PGoCI63y2CYsRxPPQv6iYzWZse