N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/29/11 10:03 a.m.

linkarooni

Teacher walks around naked after finding out he will be losing his job.

curtis73
curtis73 Dork
4/29/11 10:05 a.m.

True, but the kids had already left.

Kudos to him

pilotbraden
pilotbraden HalfDork
4/29/11 10:25 a.m.

I doubt that will improve his odds of landing another teaching job.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo Reader
4/29/11 10:31 a.m.

UI'm pretty sure it would be considered a break down. He broke a bunch of his personal rules that day, i.e. Eating meat. I know how hard so many teachers have to work and it can become more of a personal thing than a job thing.

As for you, Curtis, I should have figured that would be your response.

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
4/29/11 11:05 a.m.

definatly a breakdown.. I hope it does not kill his career. It takes a lot of work to get into teaching

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 Dork
4/29/11 12:47 p.m.

Wow. That's pretty wild. Gotta feel sorry for the guy. That's pretty nuts. I'd probably freak if I lost my job. Pretty sure I wouldn't do that though.

Doesn't really have anything to do with who's teaching my kids. Kinda like the tread about the jack ass store owner suing the food pantry.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
4/29/11 12:54 p.m.

"I then explained the obvious problem with his third eye being opened in public."

LOL

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
4/29/11 1:10 p.m.

Most teachers start to get a little but nutty-er around this time of the year. Clearly he cracked. Being a male teacher compounds the problem, especially if it's elementary school.

I just got laid off from the school where I was teaching. The ultimate decision was that with the madhouse end-of-year activities, and since my wireless students just all passed their ham radio license exams, I was too expensive to keep on to have me mostly just be doing daycare.

Interestingly, I'm actually pretty happy about it. At 29, I'd been developing chronic chest tension that was slowly spreading down my left arm. Now that I no longer have my particular supervisor, that's gone. I figure that's probably worth the pay difference from going on unemployment.

Strizzo
Strizzo SuperDork
4/29/11 2:36 p.m.

hah, my mom has 5 weeks left to retirement. i'm pretty sure she's counting down the seconds to the end of school

clownkiller
clownkiller Reader
4/29/11 7:48 p.m.

In reply to N Sperlo:

And where else but Atlanta! This is becomming the new California, and not just for cars.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/Nearly_naked_Man_Hijacks_School_Bus_082709

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/27364943/detail.html

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bY62pHcKTvWi2qMO2brEKa5JMwf6OSCqSPWist19gmUFHbzCZFNNApFbizEXJSzr