1 2
93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 HalfDork
3/7/09 10:52 a.m.

I know i volunteered to do it.... but man. This sucks. It's almost 70 outside, and i can see my car out in the parking lot just taunting me.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Dork
3/7/09 10:53 a.m.

Me too. But next weekend is Rally X so I won't be working inside then. It will probably be 30 degrees next weekend.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 HalfDork
3/7/09 11:02 a.m.

I'll be working again next weekend..... our sister unit is so far behind on claims it's disgusting. Oh well.... 20 hours a week overtime does wonders for the paycheck i guess.

Which needs to be bigger, since we're building a car in an attempt to get a huge "WTF?" when Pinks All Out comes through next month.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
3/7/09 11:20 a.m.

I know, it is nice outside, but I have work that needs to be done as well so add me to the list.

JFX001
JFX001 HalfDork
3/7/09 11:31 a.m.

Yeah, Im working....my sisters-in-law are in town and I'm avoiding the coven as much as possible.

sachilles
sachilles Reader
3/7/09 12:15 p.m.

I work every weekend from thanksgiving to the end of april.....it stinks. It's really nice out today.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
3/7/09 1:13 p.m.

This Saturday and every other Saturday, though technically, berkeleying around on message boards isn't really "work," so quitcherbellyachin' and go make some money, berkeleyers!

sachilles
sachilles Reader
3/7/09 1:34 p.m.

Sure it's work. Occasionally I get interrupted and have to step away from the computer.

S2Fella
S2Fella None
3/7/09 2:31 p.m.

Every Saturday through April 15th, and some Sundays too. Can you guess what I do?

rebelgtp
rebelgtp Dork
3/7/09 2:34 p.m.

I have a class all day today but then again its like 20 degrees out right now so I don't mind so much.

The class is titled "Frauds, Myths and Mysteries" its an archaeology class

cwh
cwh Dork
3/7/09 2:55 p.m.

I celebrate Fridays as meaning there are only 2 more days to my work week. Another joy of self-employment.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Reader
3/7/09 2:58 p.m.

You clean toilets at a income tax office ? Went out on friends pontoon boat seen a couple of manatees , entertaining nephew from Jaxinville just tinted his truck now going over to Harley dealer they having some sorta wingding get some concession food Turkey leg ?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Dork
3/7/09 3:03 p.m.
Karl La Follette wrote: You clean toilets at a income tax office ? Went out on friends pontoon boat seen a couple of manatees , entertaining nephew from Jaxinville just tinted his truck now going over to Harley dealer they having some sorta wingding get some concession food Turkey leg ?

'K

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
3/7/09 3:06 p.m.

Mmmmm. Grilled Manatee. Tastes like Bald Eagle.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
3/7/09 3:10 p.m.

Does cleaning the stable count as working?

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
3/7/09 3:22 p.m.

I took a break from doing magazine to go out and finish pressure washing the driveway. Yay.

jg

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
3/7/09 3:42 p.m.

I really enjoy that kind of thing. I like to imagine I'm the drunk guy in the old Jack Daniels commercials, who can only function just enough to hose down the oak barrels.

porksboy
porksboy HalfDork
3/7/09 7:51 p.m.

I spent my day on the 17th floor of a highrise office building. I have internet but the web gestapo has this site blocked so if you can even look at this shaddupa you face.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
3/7/09 8:06 p.m.

I finished 10 days strait at work on thursday. The 2 beer and wine classes count because i was there and on the clock

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
3/7/09 8:28 p.m.

Jeep top came down yesterday. I love this time of year.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 HalfDork
3/7/09 8:33 p.m.

I had to work today 6-5, but it's outside and I got to do an oil change on an NSX so it kind of made my day. I get to go back tomorrow and do it 9-2 though.

I hate my work schedule now, because I haven't been to an autox in over a year with the exclusion of the challenge.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
3/7/09 9:05 p.m.
DILYSI Dave wrote: Jeep top came down yesterday. I love this time of year.

Yep. I'm autocrossing the Miata tomorrow.

noodle
noodle New Reader
3/7/09 10:30 p.m.

I worked today....time and a half.. and I get to work tomorrow too....double time I love it when things break at work.

skierd
skierd Dork
3/7/09 10:36 p.m.

I worked today, but got off early. Spent the first part of the evening working on the bike, hopefully I'll be able to finish tomorrow and actually go riding...

pigeon
pigeon Reader
3/7/09 10:37 p.m.

Not today, but working tomorrow (Sunday). I'm so far behind it's disgusting; then again, if I spent less time here during the week I might be caught up already!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NzZRPiZpN28r2BRRGElFbeQzKb0x6h2M2DMjl3ZWscfI8swPPiMoXy59GZamgdHO