1 2
Drewsifer
Drewsifer Dork
2/14/12 6:38 a.m.
mad_machine wrote: that is a shame.. to die because of somebody else's stupidity. I have no problem with the darwin awards.. but when somebody innocent gets removed from the genepool.. that is a tragedy

This. I hate when people die because of the stupidity of others.

I know that guy is going to feel awful, but dammit that isn't enough this time.

digdug18
digdug18 Dork
2/14/12 3:09 p.m.

That story reminds me why I love guns and motorcycles. They have a way of getting rid of stupid people.

Enyar
Enyar HalfDork
4/8/14 11:54 a.m.

Bump:

http://www.uproxx.com/up/2014/04/topless-woman-mcdonalds/

Edit: Whoops, I thought this was the crazy florida people thread.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
4/9/14 9:32 a.m.
wbjones
wbjones UltimaDork
4/9/14 11:52 a.m.
Otto Maddox wrote:
N Sperlo wrote:
Otto Maddox wrote: Cops suck. Protect and serve, my ass.
You suck.
How about cops generally suck? I know there are decent ones out there. But in general, they suck.

I read all the stories that show up here… I've yet to meet a single police officer that "sucked"

if there has been any problem with any interaction I've had with any police officers it's been my fault (and only a couple minor incidents)

I'm 65 yrs old … and have had many opportunities to interact with LEO's … like I said, never had any of "the cops suck" results

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
4/9/14 11:58 a.m.
wbjones wrote:
Otto Maddox wrote:
N Sperlo wrote:
Otto Maddox wrote: Cops suck. Protect and serve, my ass.
You suck.
How about cops generally suck? I know there are decent ones out there. But in general, they suck.
I read all the stories that show up here… I've yet to meet a single police officer that "sucked"

I knew a girl in HS that went on to become a State Trooper. Does it count that she sucked before she was a LEO?

This is a 2+ year old thread. What ever happened to good ol' Otto?

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
4/9/14 3:35 p.m.

All I can say about cops in Florida.... one word.. "waldo"

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
ThunderCougarFalconGoat Reader
4/9/14 8:19 p.m.

Is well marked with speed zone signs and warnings to slow down. It's not like they are buried behind bushes anymore.

They might be less lenient than other cops, but if you aren't speeding, then no biggie.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 PowerDork
4/9/14 8:42 p.m.
Enyar wrote: Bump: http://www.uproxx.com/up/2014/04/topless-woman-mcdonalds/ Edit: Whoops, I thought this was the crazy florida people thread.

This is precisely what I assumed this thread was about!

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
4/9/14 9:05 p.m.
ThunderCougarFalconGoat wrote: Is well marked with speed zone signs and warnings to slow down. It's not like they are buried behind bushes anymore. They might be less lenient than other cops, but if you aren't speeding, then no biggie.

what I consider speeding and what they consider speeding are two different things. 5 over may be speeding, but it is actually slower than normal here in NJ.. they tend to frown at -anything- over the posted limit

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
4/10/14 12:02 p.m.

So?

Speeding a little bit is still speeding, even if you've never been pulled over for it. If you only steal a little bit of stuff, is that ok as well?

Don't want to get pulled over? Don't exceed the posted speed limit. If you do speed, don't complain if you get pulled over.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
4/10/14 12:12 p.m.
ThunderCougarFalconGoat wrote: Speeding a little bit is still speeding.

It's just a little. Like a game of "Just the Tip" isn't berkeleying. It's just the tip.

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
4/10/14 12:20 p.m.

So it's ok to speed if the road really wanted it?

"If they didn't want me speed, they wouldn't have dressed the road that way. Look at, that road is a total slut!"

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
4/10/14 12:23 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
ThunderCougarFalconGoat wrote: Speeding a little bit is still speeding.
It's just a little. Like a game of "Just the Tip" isn't berkeleying. It's just the tip.

Its not gay until 2 knuckles in. 5 mph isn't speeding...

Hasbro
Hasbro Dork
4/15/14 5:52 a.m.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/teacher-who-%E2%80%98ordered-a-hit%E2%80%99-on-7th-grader-gets-fired-210750746.html

Karl La Follette
4/18/14 12:33 p.m.
spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
4/18/14 12:52 p.m.
Otto Maddox wrote: Mr Zambrana, 48, took the two men into a small closet at Grace Connection Church in St Petersburg, Florida to show them the weapon I never voluntarily get into a closet with a man holding a gun. That is one of my rules in life.

Sorry, I make it a point to never get in a closet with another man (period).

ryanty22
ryanty22 New Reader
4/18/14 1:06 p.m.

no closets with guns, good rule

ryanty22
ryanty22 Reader
4/18/14 1:07 p.m.
Karl La Follette wrote: 2 miles from bmw square headlights for

kill that S.O.B.

Karl La Follette
4/18/14 1:31 p.m.

Who needs ? this guy does

ryanty22 wrote:

kill that S.O.B.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
4/18/14 2:22 p.m.

He defintely should be castrated so he can't father any more children.

lewbud
lewbud HalfDork
4/19/14 10:06 p.m.
spitfirebill wrote:
He defintely should be castrated so he can't father any more children.

Where he's going, I don't think he'll be fathering kids for quite awhile.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 PowerDork
4/24/14 11:50 a.m.

Florida strikes again!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/%E2%80%98her-crazy%E2%80%99--florida-woman-goes-on-rampage-after-storeowner-won%E2%80%99t-exchange-dollar-bills-for-her-jar-of-coins-195433789.html

"Florida woman goes on rampage after storeowner won’t exchange dollar bills for her jar of coins"

ryanty22
ryanty22 Reader
4/24/14 12:20 p.m.

Yeah florida seems to have the market cornered on stupid

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/odd-news/soldier-in-battle-to-rid-home-of-squatters--florida-sheriff%E2%80%99s-office-says-it-can%E2%80%99t-do-anything-210607842.html

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
anhpTfA36EsWXu6tE2elEIYOonvomywn5xMFZxSbEsXTTGHrz76TtlcE0p45PGR2