Woody
Woody Dork
6/1/09 7:01 a.m.

I've heard that she got her start as a raisin smuggler...

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/pampellonne-beach-center-2344115-huntington-police

Woman sought in theft for breast implants, surgery Warrant out for woman suspected of identity theft to get enhancements. By KIMBERLY EDDS The Orange County Register Comments 74 | Recommend 13

HUNTINGTON BEACH – Authorities are searching for a 30-year-old woman accused of stealing another woman's identity so she could get new breast implants and liposuction. A $20,000 warrant has been issued for her arrest.

Officials say the enhancement scam began in September 2008, when Huntington Beach police say Yvonne Pampellonne used a stolen identity to open a line of credit. According to detectives, Pampellonne then used the credit to get breast implants and other cosmetic surgery – $12,000 worth of services – from Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery, a Huntington Beach center.

Huntington Beach police Detective Larry Pitcher said Pampellonne lied to her doctor and center staff about her name and other personal information.

When Pampellonne didn't return for follow-up appointments, employees at Pacific Center became suspicious and called police. Medical staff identified Pampellonne from a photo lineup, Pitcher said.

An arrest warrant was issued last week for Pampellonne's arrest on charges of commercial burglary, grand theft and identity theft.

Pampellonne has several traffic related convictions, including driving on a suspended or revoked license and driving without proof of insurance, but no other criminal history in Orange County, county court records show.

Wowak
Wowak Dork
6/1/09 12:01 p.m.

A friend of mine works at JoAnn's Fabric. I didn't know they sold falsies there, but apparently someone stole at set last night by wearing them out of the store. They found the empty box at the end of the night.

914Driver
914Driver Dork
6/1/09 12:08 p.m.

She stole them to be more desirable in prison....

Racer1ab
Racer1ab New Reader
6/1/09 12:41 p.m.
Wowak wrote: A friend of mine works at JoAnn's Fabric. I didn't know they sold falsies there, but apparently someone stole at set last night by wearing them out of the store. They found the empty box at the end of the night.

So...is the moral of this story that now is the time to apply for a job at JoAnn's Fabric as a loss prevention officer?

"Excuse me miss..."

FindlaySpeedMan
FindlaySpeedMan New Reader
6/1/09 12:46 p.m.

I hope the po-lice are smart enough to check the titty bars for new hires.

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
9/12/13 7:22 a.m.

What a boob

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
9/12/13 7:28 a.m.
Racer1ab wrote: "Excuse me miss..."

Only us.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH UltimaDork
9/12/13 7:45 a.m.
FindlaySpeedMan wrote: I hope the po-lice are smart enough to check the titty bars for new hires.

Was just gonna say, her best bet would be to monetize her new assets as quickly as possible in case she gets caught.

mtn
mtn UltimaDork
9/12/13 7:50 a.m.

Zombiethread.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UberDork
9/12/13 8:53 a.m.
mtn wrote: Zombiethread.

And useless without pics!

clownkiller
clownkiller HalfDork
9/12/13 9:21 a.m.