SkinnyG
SkinnyG SuperDork
2/16/18 9:11 p.m.

Who here has a YouTube channel? Maybe we could all support/encourage/berate each other in some way??

I'm That Shop Teacher Guy

loosecannon
loosecannon Dork
2/16/18 9:13 p.m.

Great thread, I am Ultimate MGB but you already knew that ;)

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
2/16/18 9:16 p.m.

I started a channel, but haven't posted since May.  I'm hoping to revamp and start posting again soon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFatszVNt_bkB1PxjK_4peQ

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
2/16/18 9:27 p.m.

I havent posted anything in a while but its Revs Kitchen I think that link works

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
2/16/18 9:47 p.m.

In reply to SkinnyG :

In Metals II back in high school (1977) we learned knurling like your video and since the term was new to my mother she thought it was hilarious that’s what I was doing.  Knurling   

Or maybe since she, as a HS math teacher, looked down on PE teachers and probably shop classes, she was laughing at the useless classes I enjoyed.  

Not sure.  

EvanB
EvanB MegaDork
2/16/18 10:21 p.m.
Jcamper
Jcamper Reader
2/16/18 11:09 p.m.

I put my racing stuff here: https://www.youtube.com/user/pamjeffbauman

From Karting to PRO-3 (E30 class in the northwest). 

Doc Brown
Doc Brown Dork
2/17/18 7:06 a.m.

I'm still trying to figure out what direction my channel is going to go.  Recently I started posting some silly robot videos  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_e1W-VZ1ygjbKQGjXB1f4g

ProDarwin
ProDarwin PowerDork
2/17/18 8:19 a.m.

Bentra Motorsports is my buddies and I.  Its more of a race video repository than anything most people would want to watch though.  I want us to start doing videos when we prep/work on the car, but it never seems to work out that way.

The video with me with the most views by far is under my former-roommate's account here.  

DjGreggieP
DjGreggieP Reader
2/17/18 11:13 a.m.

This is the YouTube home of SNSTR Auto. It's mostly me talking to the camera and 'trying' to get some of the racing I watch and participate in and follows my car. I haven't posted since Christmas tho. I want to do more car related stuff, mostly need to get to car activities to make that happen. I mostly play around with editing right now. 

Jumper K Balls
Jumper K Balls PowerDork
2/17/18 8:41 p.m.

I have been hesitant to post our videos on this forum since they are pretty much commercials for our business.

Vintage Underground

Joe has been doing the hosting duties for now but I am supposed to get in front of the camera as soon as I have the time and self confidence.

The Nash Healey chassis build was my last big project. 

Rufledt
Rufledt UberDork
2/19/18 12:56 a.m.

I have one: Paul’s garage. Some car stuff but mostly me making stuff.

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
2/19/18 6:02 a.m.

In reply to Rufledt :

And almost 10k subs.  I think that makes you the most internet famous person in this thread.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
2/19/18 10:21 a.m.

I've only posted one video up so far, with more to come.   No minibikes were hurt in this filming......ok, maybe one......

Joe's YouTube channel

Time to learn simple editing skills, as I have some good raw footage that needs to be cut down.  

josolanes
josolanes New Reader
2/19/18 11:37 a.m.

Mine's just been some autocross videos, so if you'd like to join in on my learning to drive an NB Miata at its limits in ES class, here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/joshuasolanes

I tend to post 2 videos per event (fastest run and my "weeeee" run) and try to make an event a month, so don't post very frequently

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage HalfDork
2/21/18 8:34 p.m.

I had a podcast a few years ago, some of the episodes got archived on you tube. We drank and complained and reviewed the worst movies we could find.

It should not be listened to. By anyone. You've been warned.

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 Dork
2/27/18 12:43 p.m.

ME: BAC Garage

Not much yet, but will hopefully have more fun stuff soon. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
3/4/18 12:30 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ckosacranoid

Myt channel and I have been thinking of changing the name to my Otaku Photography page also to keep it simple to let people know what I have been doing. I have just done a series of videos for getting into motor sports as a driver and everything I could think of that would be needed to look at for thing to think about. please check it out and leave feedback.

mikeatrpi
mikeatrpi HalfDork
3/4/18 2:22 p.m.
Rufledt said:

I have one: Paul’s garage. Some car stuff but mostly me making stuff.

Well that's a pretty cool heater!  Good job

malibuguy
malibuguy Reader
3/4/18 3:59 p.m.

I sort of started a page Garage79r  to kind of be a 'brand' however im not the filming type.  I like to get the work done then show it off not worry about filming it during.  Ima try to get better however it will never be a Mighty Car Mods lol

My 'personal' channel is Minivanin which has tons of car stuff from back in the day.  

Rufledt
Rufledt UberDork
3/4/18 5:07 p.m.

In reply to mikeatrpi :

Thanks! it works pretty well, and is only a little bit of an electrocution risk...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2xnuTBSAD98j1XYHVQfsALiihGsuAwmCfN5JcbLPPsB3qaX80Btl9kRfUYZ6Qe8C