skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
5/19/17 3:22 p.m.

1968 Ford F100. The truck is great for an old, rusty F100. I've used it as a parts runner and we take it to breakfast most Saturday mornings. It's terrible to drive by modern standards, which makes it great. It always starts, doesn't matter if it's 20 or 90 outside. In addition to the cab corners, I purchased a set of floor pans (not installed) and installed a "newer" set of tires. 240ci, inline 6, 3 on the tree. It does have a crack in the windshield. Looks very presentable from 10 feet.

Located in Waynesboro, VA

$2,200 Exactly what I have in it.

More Pictures

Crxpilot
Crxpilot New Reader
5/19/17 4:28 p.m.

Gah! Why couldn't you wait until I had money? I love these trucks. Good luck with the sale.

oldtin
oldtin PowerDork
5/19/17 5:52 p.m.

That's just like my granddad's old farm truck. Same color, engine, transmission. After he passed my dad used it for his construction company. It's what a pickup should be to me - a simple work implement.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
5/31/17 6:44 a.m.
oldtin wrote: It's what a pickup should be to me - a simple work implement.

It is definietly that. I've also found that if I use it as a parts runner (like taking tires to get mounted) it get a lot of attention from the "guys" in the back who like to come out and talk about it, and for some reason my bill gets a lot cheaper when I return to pick them up

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
6/6/17 11:58 a.m.

Let's make this easy. $2,200.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
6/6/17 1:37 p.m.

If I didn't just buy a glider and ship it from Cali, it would be just too easy.

Wish I could help.

AxeHealey
AxeHealey New Reader
6/6/17 1:45 p.m.

I don't need it. I do need it. I need it.

I'm just going to say GLWS and forget about GRM for a few days in hopes that it's gone by the time I'm back.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
6/7/17 9:16 a.m.
AxeHealey wrote: I don't need it. I do need it. I need it.

No one "needs" a crusty old truck, but that doesn't mean you don't have to have it.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
6/13/17 7:25 p.m.

Thought it was heading to Canada, but that has passed.

Free delivery Saturday to Summit Point Raceway

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YSuQQ116ZsK6UZEUjCUFDrvYLpCs4C2cbhgzKnK4LARoJx5dyBYoJFwk8bdPxzkI