Slippery
Slippery SuperDork
9/16/18 7:32 p.m.

Very cool car!!

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
9/17/18 8:41 a.m.

I actually test drove a car just like that when they were new.  I think they were about $8800.  That car looks in great shape.     

Dave M
Dave M New Reader
9/17/18 8:43 a.m.

This will sell lickety-split. GLWTS!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
9/17/18 9:11 a.m.

I't been a while since I've seen one with an interior. 

Tyler H
Tyler H UltraDork
9/17/18 9:26 a.m.

This is the one to buy, folks!

After 31 years, what are you moving on to?  

87Si
87Si New Reader
9/18/18 6:32 p.m.

In reply to spitfirebill :

I believe I paid almost $10,000 new.

87Si
87Si New Reader
9/18/18 6:34 p.m.

In reply to Tyler H :

We work at home and have two cars.  Just the two of us so we only need one car now.  This one is so fun to drive but our Honda Fit gets better mileage (40 mpg) and fits my husband's music gear.

Toyman01
Toyman01 MegaDork
9/18/18 8:08 p.m.

In reply to pinchvalve :

That's what I was thinking. 

Mine isn't as pretty. 

Good luck with the sale. They are fun little cars to drive. 

GeezRX
GeezRX None
11/13/18 11:09 a.m.

Hello, new to site and wondering if this vehicle could possibly still be up for sale? Possibly interested in it to replace my baby who died on Veteran's day.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
11/13/18 12:25 p.m.
87Si said:

The one I drove was bone stock standard.     

87Si
87Si New Reader
1/18/19 12:23 p.m.

In reply to GeezRX :

Just saw this post.  Oh no!  What happened?  Are you OK?

Yes the Si is still available.  

GeezRX
GeezRX New Reader
3/6/19 1:36 p.m.

In reply to 87Si :

Hey, thanks for the response and concern! Sorry I didn't make it back here until now. I was physically not hurt in this accident, although I could easily have been decapitated when this trailer came loose from behind it's pickup and hit me head on. The trailer tongue pierced the windshield and came out through the sun roof as the trailer crawled up onto the front of the car. Driver of the pickup wasn't even ticketed...cop said it was just "a freak accident". Their insurance will not give me more than $2009 cash with me keeping my car as salvage and I can't find any lawyer's who will take my case for more since their was no "personal" injury involved. I was well into a restoration/upgrade on my car and have a sizable investment in it, so I want to pull anything useable off it and put it on a similar base. Hence the reason for keeping it for "salvage". I have followed your car on craigslist as it came and went several times while I've waited for this insurance claim to settle. I am still interested in it if it's still available? If so, possibly we could communicate by email (skipfourxatmsndotcom- substituting the number for the word and the signs for the words where appropriate?) further about this?

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
3/6/19 1:50 p.m.
87Si said:

I think I may have looked at an 86. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9jpusinzGGZhKqRkG8J1W6e7NvduqjVGrsJwufKydL5a1KsMiL3ZSqqOHPEOXT7U