cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
5/1/18 1:09 p.m.

I bought this as a new leftover a few years back, and haven't ridden it much. It's in excellent condition, has never been dropped, and has only 3k miles on it. It's a great starter bike - nice comfortable upright position, fairly light, and enough power to be fun. These are pretty popular as ADV bikes as well - there is a HEALTHY aftermarket to turn it into whatever you want.

This is a non-ABS model. Still has the OE tires on it, the recall for the starter relay has been completed (didn't need replacement) and oil changes/maintenance has always been performed according to the manual. Totally stock, except for a RAM X-mount. I also have a Puig touring windshield that I'll include.

I have a clear MA title for it, never renewed the registration last year and I haven't been on it since it was shipped out to CA back in October. I have some gear that could go with it as well if you're interested. More pictures are of course available if there's anything you'd like to see.

cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
7/23/18 2:19 p.m.

Still have this, still haven't touched it.

cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
3/5/19 11:29 a.m.

This is now titled and registered in CA, and ready to ride. I've put a few miles on it (really only a few) and it's really a great bike, just not for me. 

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
3/5/19 12:29 p.m.

That's what I want for my next bike, just have to sell the cruiser.  Good luck with the sale, I've had mine listed for a while. 

cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
3/5/19 3:26 p.m.

In reply to pinchvalve :

Thanks! It really is fun. Riding is just not on my radar right now - I have 2 really young kids and too many projects as it is, any free time gets consumed pretty quickly. 

GRM is probably not the best place to list it, but I'm about to get a lot more serious about selling it so I figured I'd give it another shot here. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WndiVrHJd2UdRZNFB2pUjkGUSIipD9mvYUGv2KR1kz2i6AqO63TFNwqJj6jJFd79