BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
11/12/18 7:54 p.m.

Yes, that would be mine. Photos to follow if anybody is interested.

For various reasons - like, the clutch and my injured foot disagree - I'll have to sell my manual 6 speed Launch Edition. It's got 10k miles on it, has had the oil changed about 3k ago with Redline synthetic (plus the standard service at 5k), gearbox has MTL in it, too. Clean, no accidents or other mishaps. Comes with all the extra goodies one got with the LE.

Oh yeah, and I'm the first and only owner. Never tracked, autocrossed once.

Completely bone stock. Looking for about $19.5k from a GRMer.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
11/13/18 7:16 p.m.

Now with pitcher!

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 SuperDork
11/14/18 1:07 p.m.

Would love one of these as a daily, I just can't justify the jump from 1-4k NAs and NBs that I have parts for...

secretariata
secretariata SuperDork
11/14/18 6:02 p.m.

Purty! GLWS! :)

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
11/20/18 9:11 a.m.

Well, it looks like it's going to CarMax tomorrow. Not getting quite as much as I wanted but with the house move looming it's the easy button.

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
11/20/18 9:43 a.m.

Man, I wish I could swoop in and take this off your hands. What is Carmax paying, if you don't mind me asking?

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
11/20/18 9:53 a.m.

They're offering 18.5. Not great, but in line with what I had been offered for trading it in over the last few months.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
11/24/18 1:55 p.m.

Sold to CarMax .

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
11/24/18 7:12 p.m.

I’m consistently surprised by what they offer for the best condition cars. Their margins are not as high as you’d think, I guess. 

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
11/24/18 7:54 p.m.

They seem to make good offers on cars they expect to move fast - they also gave me a good offer on my Evo a few years back, although I was able to squeeze more money out of a private sale of that one.

I was slightly taken aback by how much NDs have dropped in price, though.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
j1D94SzmlZfINlu7ijiPmXB6Rmoh0TygigmAoPkNw7Q0PPTUkqtqLjO7g2m6Qlnc