8/23/18 7:21 a.m.

The short version:

Car: 1995 Mustang GT

Purpose: Autox/Track Days, still streetable

Miles: 116,000

Price: Price Drop x2! $3750 or $3000 without wheels and brakes

Trades: Prefer cash, but would consider '03+ panther platform car

The longer version:

Up for sale is my 1995 Mustang GT. You may remember it from the build thread I did here on GRM: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/1995-mustang-gt-one-cheap-track-rat/137470/page1/ . This car has been gone through from front to rear with the intent of turning it into a track car, with the ability to still be streetable so I didnt have to trailer it back and forth to the track. Read my build thread for more specifics, but the gist of the build was start with chassis upgrades, and save the power for later. The car has almost the entire Maximum Motorsports catalog underneath it with coilovers and a PM3L in the rear. All fluids have been replaced with open tracking in mind, and the interior is still stock (was going to be my next step). I'll grab some pictures of the car as it sits at some point over the next couple days and upload them. Shoot me an email via the forum if you are interested. 

Updated with pics!

Nsquared97
Nsquared97 None
8/23/18 5:57 p.m.

I keep tossing around the idea of a 5.0 SN95 to get into CAMC with for autoX, and this looks like the perfect starting point! Definitely interested in pics, build thread looks great!

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
8/23/18 6:37 p.m.

GLWS! You make me want to price out my CAMC Cobra and sell it at the end of the season...

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
8/24/18 11:52 a.m.

In reply to Nsquared97 :

Sent you a PM

Moneypitt
Moneypitt
8/27/18 8:10 p.m.

New around here so I can't pm but I'm really interested in the mustang. Can you post pictures of the current state of things? 

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
8/31/18 2:35 p.m.

In reply to Moneypitt :

Hey all, sorry I have let this go dead for a few days. Have been on a cross-country road trip out of cell phone range. Will update with pics soon.

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
9/5/18 7:53 a.m.

Bump! Updated with pics finally. Sorry that took so long...

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
9/7/18 7:24 a.m.

Bumping again! I know someone wants a V8 manual track car on here for cheap!

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
9/9/18 9:53 p.m.

Everyone's favorite time. Price Drop to $4,000

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
9/12/18 10:57 a.m.

Adding in a few possible trade considerations. I'd consider a nice '03+ panther platform car. CVPI, LX sport, Marauder, MGM. Needing a little work is ok, not going for a full on project.

watson18
watson18 New Reader
9/13/18 12:02 p.m.

I am interested and will send a DM as able later this evening.

Not able to DM, so maybe you could message me.  Thanks

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
9/13/18 8:30 p.m.

In reply to watson18 :

Said message sent. Let me know if you receive it.

Kasstastrophy
Kasstastrophy
9/13/18 9:25 p.m.

I would be more than happy to offer my 03 GMQ for trade, but its not worth what you are asking or have put into that. Plus being quite a far distance away throws that out of whack.  Good luck on the sale though!

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
9/20/18 12:52 p.m.

Bumping! Needs to go...

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
9/21/18 1:43 p.m.

Price dropping again. $3750 is as low as I'll go with the current state of the car, will pull wheels and brakes off and sell for $3000 with stock brakes and wheels.

KonaBoss
KonaBoss New Reader
10/7/18 4:18 p.m.

Car is sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JehtLgeje6YLOG7dFJDpDgBKYaeLKHZ3NYKiAciSCO9ogicPkSxRL4hAitzjNeGP