wndopdlr
wndopdlr New Reader
6/12/18 7:32 p.m.

I am dusterbd13"s Dad, and some of you may have seen this MH at the 2017 challenge.

2004 Safari Trek

80,413 Miles

$31,500.00

Outstanding condition coach with 8.1 Vortec engine in Workhorse P-32 Chassis. This coach has wooden floors throughout except for bath which is ceramic tile. Interior has been custom fitted with two sleeper couches with storage, designer upholstery and window treatments, flat screen TV with surround sound and Blue Ray player. The chassis and engine have been upgraded with a complete Banks Power Pak system and computer tuned by Brazels, a full line of Super Steer suspension products and bell cranks, Safety Plus Steering components, and Koni FSD shocks all the way around. Coach is fitted with a solar package by Big Al including a 345 watt solar panel, Victron smart charge controller, and Victron battery monitor. All interior lights, with one exception, have been changed to LED. Accessories include a 10 wheel TPMS, a dashcam and a ScanGauge II. This has always been a non-smoking coach. This motorhome has been serviced regularly. Service records and a complete set of factory manuals are included.

Factory options include: Energy Management System with 2000 Watt charger/inverter, Carefree of California One Touch electric awning, hydraulic levelers, ice maker, heat pump for AC, 10gal hot water tank, convection microwave, ice maker, rear ladder, and six way power driver and passenger captain’s chairs.

Also available is a 91 Geo Tracker, complete with Falcon 2 tow bar and towing package including M&G air/hydraulic brakes with emergency breakaway. Tracker shows 122,913 miles, but many of those miles were acquired being towed behind the motorhome. Asking $3000.00 for Tracker and tow package.

Pictures are available upon request, but I could not get them to post here. Please PM me with your request for pictures, so that I have your email address.

Please contact via PM or call 704-607-5135 between 8-8.

Thanks for looking.

Wally & Anita Crawford

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
6/12/18 7:59 p.m.

This sounds awesome, big block p32!  unfortunately I'm not in the position to buy right now.  Shameless bump for dusterbd's dad, you raised a great human being!

Jaynen
Jaynen UltraDork
6/13/18 6:38 a.m.

What floorplan is it?

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
6/13/18 6:51 a.m.
Jaynen said:

What floorplan is it?

Yes, after a bit og Googling, it looks like there are a number of different floorplans in the 2004 Safari Trek line.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
6/13/18 7:03 a.m.

28rb2 with couch instead of chairs.

I can get pictures tonight, but dad has some on his computer if you pm him.

akylekoz
akylekoz Dork
6/13/18 7:27 a.m.

Two or 4WD tracker?  

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
6/13/18 7:28 a.m.

4wd tin top

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
6/13/18 2:25 p.m.

I am tempted by the electro-majic bed. 

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
6/13/18 2:28 p.m.

Its actually pretty neat. Retracts into the ceiling!

Jaynen
Jaynen UltraDork
6/13/18 2:38 p.m.

I have seen some newer ones that have something like that over the cab area so it's a bit like a C class. This would not work for me if thats the only sleeping area, however, I need a separate area for the kiddos than my wife and I

wndopdlr
wndopdlr New Reader
6/13/18 6:43 p.m.

In reply to Jaynen :

This coach actually sleeps four.  The electro-magic bed lowers from the ceiling and is a queen sized bed.  Our motorhome has been customized to include two sleeper couches which are each twin beds.  Pictures available on request.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
6/13/18 6:59 p.m.

Thanks dad.

Hes obviously the guy to answer questions about it. 

I just fix stuff and build good looking barely functional cars.

akylekoz
akylekoz Dork
6/13/18 9:17 p.m.

Wait a 4WD Tracker tintop, I suppose it’s a manual with AC and one owner too.

How is the paint and rust situation.

Oh hell how about a picture?

wndopdlr
wndopdlr New Reader
6/13/18 9:26 p.m.

In reply to akylekoz :

It is manual with AC.  I have no idea how many owners it has had.  We have had it for about three years. There is no body rust as it has been a NC car all of it's life,  Paint is faded and thin in spots like the hood. It has oversized 15" tires in very good condition and 2" wheel spacers for clearance for the tires. Spare is brand new and has never been on the road.  Back seat has been removed, but if you want it we still have it. All glass is tinted except for windshield.  It runs well and does not use any oil between oil changes.  I can provide pictures if you send your email address to: Wally@crawfordsales.com

wndopdlr
wndopdlr New Reader
6/14/18 7:14 a.m.

In reply to wndopdlr :

Dead_Sled 

Thank you for the comment about Michael.  We are very proud of both of our sons.  Unfortunately, the credit goes to their Mother's gene pool, not mine.  My influence was the"other" one, but we spent a lot of time together as he grew up and had a lot of good times sweating, swearing,and sometimes bleeding on whatever his latest project happened to be.  Mechanical things were always Michael's first love and he has found a home here with like minded individuals..

Dirtydog
Dirtydog HalfDork
6/14/18 9:36 a.m.
wndopdlr said:

In reply to wndopdlr :

Dead_Sled 

Thank you for the comment about Michael.  We are very proud of both of our sons.  Unfortunately, the credit goes to their Mother's gene pool, not mine.  My influence was the"other" one, but we spent a lot of time together as he grew up and had a lot of good times sweating, swearing,and sometimes bleeding on whatever his latest project happened to be.  Mechanical things were always Michael's first love and he has found a home here with like minded individuals..

To veer off topic for a moment.  A measure of a man's success, is his family.  Congratulations,sir.  You've done well.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FR4cfYcpUTAeBaZU65zYNgxJikE6djV00RfE2FeBwpVaKBMfvfrRvh7SZTaNG7Yv