914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
11/13/18 2:12 p.m.

NMNA.    1.3 liters of ground pounding adrenalin pumper!  All this testosterone for $3900.

tdrrally
tdrrally Reader
11/13/18 2:46 p.m.

I WANT THAT!

Foodeater
Foodeater New Reader
11/16/18 7:40 p.m.

Too bad it cant be titled in the US for about 6 more years, or maybe ever depending on how it was imported

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
11/16/18 8:31 p.m.

That is...ADORABLE!

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
11/19/18 10:05 a.m.
Foodeater said:

Too bad it cant be titled in the US for about 6 more years, or maybe ever depending on how it was imported

I wondered if the 25 year rule applied to these.  The prices for them around here are pretty high. 

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
11/19/18 10:22 a.m.

I understand the 'can't get it here' want, but they those little Japanese vans are horrible in too many ways to describe.  My ex FIL (Trainee wife's dad) had an 8th Gen Suzuki Carry (badge engineered as a Bedford Rascle in the UK) IT was horrible, so was every other similar size little van I've ever driven.  IT's the only thing that I've ever driven that makes a Reliant Robin look and feel like a high performance corner carver in comparison.  I am not exaggerating.  They are truly truly horrible and tippy in ways that make you wonder why the old Honda trikes were banned.  I nearly flipped it once catching a curb at about 5mph.  It also makes a type I VW van look like the high point in front end collision safety.  I wouldn't voluntarily driver another even off highway as a run about on a private estate.  I think I"d feel safer trying to top 200mph on a' Busa in shorts and flip flops in rush hour traffic in comparison to one.  Are my feelings clear on these little things yet?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1uCIqNQPUM0M2JCQy9fdOLz1wCjbw7dbq2JUj6oELeh8vBtQDC96nsntZWVegCg5