eastsideTim
eastsideTim UberDork
7/2/19 10:19 a.m.

SOLD!

I've got a set of 15" Miata wheels with 205/50R15 Nitto NT05 tires for sale.  Pulled them off my 2017 Challenge Miata to run something more street friendly.  Wheels have a few scratches in the finish, but no curb rash.  One center cap has a lot of the finish coming off.  About 5/32" tread left.  One tire is date coded 2416 and the other three are 2516.  Should be good for some more autocrossing.  Located in SW Ohio east of Cincinnati.  $250 OBO.  Pick up only.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UberDork
7/4/19 4:33 p.m.

If the price is way off, let me know, make an offer, whatever.  I'm trying to recover some space in my garage and storage locker.

wheelsmithy
wheelsmithy SuperDork
7/4/19 4:49 p.m.

I don't believe your price is too obscene. I have mild interest, but looking for challenge budget friendliness, and you are a fair pull from me in East TN, so I haven't made any low-ball offers. Consider this a bump, with the potential for future talks. 

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
7/4/19 4:56 p.m.

I have enough miata wheels. I have enough miata wheels. I have enough miata wheels. I have enough miata wheels. I have enough miata wheels. I have enough miata wheels. I have enough miata wheels. 

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UberDork
7/5/19 6:00 p.m.

Sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
i2DTYhcIPv7EyjUrs2yW4agzoyRZM7IyHAm8HqRAhhVJQfqLSUUhFTcMqQwGFn6h