Will
Will UltraDork
3/24/19 5:05 p.m.

These are 17x9 Cobra R replicas (marked with a +45 backspacing, but I'm not positive) with a 5x4.25 bolt circle. I used these on my Thunderbird for years, and it shows. They're not in the best cosmetic shape, with the kind of wear you'd expect from a decade of use. Most have paint peeling from the center bore. The paint has stains in places, and there are scratches and rock chips here and there. Oddly, on my car, two need hub centric rings, and two don't (rings not included with wheels).

Need some cheap 17x9s for a T-Bird, Mark VIII, Taurus, etc.? Here you go. Repaint them and they'll be just fine. I'm asking $200, but feel free to make offers. For pickup in Chattanooga, TN, but I'm open to shipping them if that's what you want to do.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero UltraDork
3/24/19 5:30 p.m.

I'm betting shipping would kill this awesome price. 

Will
Will UltraDork
3/26/19 5:08 p.m.

UPS estimates $28/wheel to Columbia, SC (saw your location in your profile...hope that's not too creepy or anything). If it were me, I probably wouldn't want to pay that on a $50 wheel.

That said, I'm going to be doing a T-Bird club driving tour through Augusta, GA in mid-May. If you'd be willing to meet me there, I'm willing to take them that far.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero UltraDork
3/28/19 11:26 a.m.

Not creepy at all, Will! 

This sounds like a plan! I'll shoot you a PM. These would look ace on the Stincoln smelLS!!

Stefan
Stefan MegaDork
3/28/19 1:12 p.m.

Wish those would fit on my RS, they would look the tits.

Will
Will UltraDork
3/28/19 6:19 p.m.

In reply to Strike_Zero :

Sounds good.

I didn't expect there to be much interest in 5x108 stuff here, but I also have a pair of 17x8 Voxx Misano wheels for $300 obo if you like those better (the tires are garbage).

And I have several 17x5" LS aluminum spares if you're looking for drag skinnies.

Thejin
Thejin
3/29/20 9:58 p.m.

In reply to Will :

I created an account just to purchase these if they are still for sale. Can't send a message for a couple days privately, can you email me at thejin27@gmail.com? 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Zf7rzSCaZQwE0bodynNdMnXXX3g6LXHPRCrfLLEWaiduWgF56vJ2eJdFBX2uQyIv