gearheadE30
gearheadE30 Dork
3/31/23 11:19 a.m.

Parting out one of the rustiest E30s I've ever seen, located in Columbus Indiana. White sunroof car, non-premium audio, tan interior. I am keeping the engine and trans, everything else goes. It's cross posted elsewhere so parts are disappearing pretty quickly, but if you need random E30 parts, I can probably help. Sport seats, shadowline trim, most of the body panels, and differential are already spoken for, so it's mostly just "normal E30" stuff that's left. Core support is also gone. Happy to ship smaller items.

MrStickShift
MrStickShift Reader
3/31/23 11:40 a.m.

If it's a manual, how much for the shift knob? Also how much for the radio?

iansane
iansane Dork
3/31/23 11:56 a.m.

Pedal assembly? Is the driver's side fender intact on the bottom and available?

Slippery
Slippery PowerDork
3/31/23 12:25 p.m.

Interested in the plastic radio/HVAC surround if it is not cracked. Let me know how much.

If you never removed it, I can guide you on how to. Its tricky as there are a few hidden screws.

Also ABS plugs under the rear seats if there are not brittle and crumbling ... with a few inches of wiring to splice.

gearheadE30
gearheadE30 Dork
3/31/23 10:27 p.m.

@MrStickShift: there was no radio in this car when I got it. The shift knob is rough, should be able to get it to you for $10 shipped if you want it. The internal retainer clip is also broken, so it just pops off.

@iansane: Pedal assembly and both front fenders are already gone

@slippery the HVAC surround on this car is cracked, but I have another parts car I will check tomorrow. It's an '87 so I think it has the older style arrows instead of the pictograms if that matters to you. ABS plugs cracked when I looked at them, and I doubt the other parts car is any better, but I'll check that as well.

Slippery
Slippery PowerDork
4/1/23 11:16 p.m.

In reply to gearheadE30 :

I have an '87 ;)

iansane
iansane Dork
4/3/23 11:27 a.m.

Bummer. Does the power mirror function correctly? ( You don't have to have the passenger side too, do you?)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
21tXOtFf2AL3DK8PilcWjqFCQsVCpR7bkiiwd1TQrbZkwLfiQIWd22OM6keluXij