Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
9/22/22 6:58 p.m.

2005 astro, was in utah but saw a couple cleveland winters. Fluid filmed so body is still good. Was mom's work van then she got a new caravan then covid hit so it's just been sitting for several years. When parked it had a power steering leak and an electrical drain that would kill the battery if it sat for a week. Black(repaint) with grey interior. Should start and run with a battery. GRM price $600 before I buy a battery and make it roadworthy again and list local for a couple grand

loc: medina ohio

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
9/22/22 10:27 p.m.

I need a better Astro van, than either of the 2 I have. Had a few through the years, and am a fan. 
Can fix anything I need to on them, but one thing I can't is the "Astro dash seperation" my rust free southern vans, both have a high degree of... as do all I've looked at down here!

Definitely  interested in pictures. 

chiquito1228
chiquito1228 New Reader
9/26/22 8:46 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

If 03Panther pass on it. Really Intetested in pictures and mote info, passenger or cargo. Awd of rwd?

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
9/26/22 1:18 p.m.

Working on pics, it's been sitting next to my parents barn so it's dirty. Passenger van, rwd. Should start with a battery but also i don't have time right now 

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
9/27/22 8:29 p.m.

In reply to chiquito1228 :

I think I have a confirmed sale on my two. Finally accepted a friends low ball offer!

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) UberDork
9/28/22 10:04 p.m.

Patrick, I'm interested as a replacement for my 92. Pretty sure I could showhorn the 350 into it.

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) UberDork
9/29/22 10:40 p.m.

Is the rear diff code G80?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
w3jLZYRTyn2xshmeVAMIkWpw6cNj9BMcHT7Qon2obLhIVlhaoogHJEPa1xZLQTYI