imgon
imgon HalfDork
5/2/19 12:59 p.m.

I have a ton of odd parts from 2nd gen, '86-'91 RX 7's, S4 and S5. I would love to go to a good home. If anyone is interested in anything it can be yours for the cost of shipping. Or better still come to my house and take everything you want. Here is just some of what I have.

Blue Cloth door cards with manual windows, includes arm rests, window crank handles and door latch cups

3- Shifter boots, one very nice, others not as nice as pic but useable 

Several Blue Center Consoles, none are perfect but all are useable

Gauge Surrounds with various switches still attached

Loose headlight switches, turn signal switches, wiper switches and cruise control switch, all should work

1 pair of Blue Rear Storage Bins, fair condition

Steering Column cover upper and lower

Pair of Blue Sun visors

2-Interior Mirrors with overhead light assembly

4 Center Caps for maybe GTU wheels

OEM Thermostat

numerous headlight assemblies

Door and hatch rubber seals

Blue Door sills

Various interior trim pieces, tell me what you need I'll see if i have it

Air boxes and intake snorkels

Probably lots more, there are boxes of stuff I haven't looked at in years. Tell your friends so I don't have to throw this stuff out.

Furious_E
Furious_E UltraDork
5/2/19 5:26 p.m.

Oh perfect! I'd be interested in at least the good shift boot, a gauge surround, and steering column cover. Do you have a center dash vent/HVAC control surround thingy, driver's side a-pillar trim, defroster vent trim, or the little vents on top of the dash near the base of the a-pillar? 

imgon
imgon HalfDork
5/2/19 8:00 p.m.

In reply to Furious_E :

Great, the shift boot and steering column cover are easy. For the gauge surround do you need any switches?  I don't think I have the center HVAC surround or the A pillar trim but will check tomorrow. I may have some of the vent thingys. Will let you know what I find. 

imgon
imgon HalfDork
5/3/19 3:00 p.m.

Good news bad news, the shifter boot, gauge surround and steering column cover are all in pretty good condition. Unfortunately no HVAC trim pieces. I thought I might have some dash HVAC stuff in the race car still but they are trashed or gone. If you would like the other parts, it will probably be about $15-20 for shipping. Let me know if you would like to go ahead with this.

Furious_E
Furious_E UltraDork
5/3/19 9:38 p.m.

Let's do it, PM incoming. Thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lgKWWITb2LH2DfGFgQd5DPXuWVUKw5myOQ45lkbdKdg1u4TBLENNGEhE7h37jE9R