ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 Dork
5/21/19 9:23 p.m.

I've ended up with a Mac JST1200A transmission jack in need of some work, and I don't really need it as my shopmate has a fully functional unit I can use when needed. It came from my dad "in need of a bleed" and so I did a quickie bleed and it and it seemed to work for a little while, but now it pumps up and then slowly sinks down again. I'm not interested in messing with it further, so I'd like to find it a new home.

Might need a rebuild. 1200-pound capacity. Complete with all the fingers (they are flipped over in the pics for storage/transport) and original owner's manual. I can't imagine it is economical to ship...it is roughly 36"x20" and with the steel chassis it is fairly hefty. Gear oil bottle for scale. Located in Portland, Oregon. A quick Google search seems to indicate $805 list price for a new one, and Summit Racing sells a similar unit for $352 before shipping. I was going to throw it up on Craigslist for $150...so let's say $80 for local GRMers.

Steve
Steve New Reader
5/22/19 12:34 p.m.

I'm in Milwaukie, I may be interested, at 62 I'm kind of tired of manhandling a transmission and every current project i have going involves a transmission.

Thanks,

Steve

ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 Dork
5/23/19 5:22 p.m.

SOLD on Craigslist.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
a1TwvKVRyjr9h4xWLnLPo1Pm9muuSI15DuRymArPG01erbI8xn82RbuWNP5ioR4g