1 2
ultraclyde (Forum Supporter)
ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
9/11/20 10:40 a.m.

Holy crap I want that light bar for no good reason at all. Shipping it to Georgia would be problematic. Anyone coming down for the challenge want to drop it off on their way down?

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
9/11/20 10:54 a.m.
ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) said:

Holy crap I want that light bar for no good reason at all. Shipping it to Georgia would be problematic. Anyone coming down for the challenge want to drop it off on their way down?

Are you along 75?  I should be, and Ash may be , too.

9/11/20 11:00 a.m.

In reply to eastsideTim :

I'm directly on 75 just south of Macon, GA, around Exit 142.  There's alcohol or road snacks on offer for delivery!

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) PowerDork
9/11/20 2:33 p.m.

In reply to ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) :

As long as Tim has room for it in whatever vehicle(s) he's taking down that I don't see a problem with delivering it on the way to the Challenge. If I go I'll be driving (and carrying everything, including my racing wheels/tires in/on) the E46 convertible so won't really have a good way to carry the bar myself.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
9/11/20 2:41 p.m.

I'll either be driving the Impala, a hatchback, or a minivan, so space should not be a big issue.

9/11/20 3:35 p.m.

Awesome. If you guys are cool with that, I'll PM Ash about payment details. 

I told my wife I was buy this and she asked why. I told her I have no good reason. But I'm thinking about wiring it to a smart clapper in my garage. Clap, clap, party. 

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/14/20 8:47 a.m.

In reply to ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) :

Nice! Never thought of using it like that. Would also be fun to wire up to a security system I suppose...

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/22/20 9:28 a.m.

Updated previous posts to remove sold items. A few things are pending local sale, and I'll remove them when they're actually paid for and picked up.

tdrrally
tdrrally HalfDork
9/22/20 10:00 a.m.

i'm interested in the radio

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/22/20 10:27 a.m.

In reply to tdrrally :

OK- it's relatively small and light so it shouldn't be too bad to mail out to you. If you want to message me your zip code I can figure out more exactly what it will be with shipping.

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/22/20 11:56 a.m.

I need those tubes too

tdrrally
tdrrally HalfDork
9/22/20 2:32 p.m.

In reply to Ashyukun (Robert) :

tdrrally at yahoo dot com.

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/23/20 8:27 a.m.

In reply to Patrick (Forum Supporter) :

I can see about getting them up to Tim or Bill, though I don't know if I'm going to be heading up there before the Challenge.

tdrrally
tdrrally HalfDork
9/23/20 9:50 a.m.

no joy with a pm 

9/23/20 10:44 a.m.

whenever works, or if they'll go in a flat rate box I should have plenty of budget room for covering shipping because i got a deal on the wheels and slicks

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/23/20 11:44 a.m.

OK, I'll see if they'll fit into a flat rate box this afternoon.

03Panther
03Panther Dork
9/25/20 1:45 a.m.

Im interested in all three seats, but closest I might get to uo there is atlanta in next few weeks ( on way to SC) if it happens, or Nashville, if that happens. GRM relay come challenge time? I know you said you would not have room, but if someone does>>>

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/25/20 8:00 a.m.

I unfortunately don't have a flat rate box at home like I thought I did, but I'll be going right past a post office this morning and will stop and pick one up.

9/25/20 8:03 a.m.

Good deal.  I have to remember not everyone has them delivered in packs of 10 sometimes.  

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/25/20 8:07 a.m.

In reply to 03Panther :

I'll have to check and see if Tim or KYAllroad will have room for the seats- they're definitely more than I will have room for  in/on the convertible, but they also may be more than Tim will have room for but Jeremy may be better set up if he's taking the Suburban.

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/25/20 8:08 a.m.

Yeah.. I usually keep a few around but had run out and not realized it. I'm not the most convinced that they will fit in one, but I have non-flat-rate boxes that will work just fine as well if need be.

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/25/20 12:39 p.m.

I didn't think that it was going to work, but they actually DO fit into a large flat rate box, which is $21.10 (wish I had Click-n-ship since one of the boxes there that is roughly the same size would be like $10). Surprisingly, FedEx looks like it would be about $15.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
9/25/20 12:46 p.m.

Worst case on the inner tubes, I can get them whenever you bring the light bar(or I come get it) and they can eventually make their way up to Patrick’s, if they are not needed immediately.

I’m dropping stuff off with Patrick on Sunday, but don’t think I’ll be down in Lexington before then laugh

Edit:  regarding the seats, I am still uncertain about towing or driving this year, so can’t commit.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xK2vhA8lrs79hKrruJe69X60Y9C3l68WVVifl6UCpSBC4dckqiBBm1Xcs55KhKJ1