russde
russde Reader
3/12/20 8:33 a.m.

New in box e34 Behr brand radiator I bought from AutoHaus AZ  a few years back. Part number: 17111469177

I was doing some advance buying for a project...that never happened. Similar radiators sell for $99 plus shipping.

This one can be yours for half price: $50 plus shipping

russde . 93 at g mail

I may have a fan blade unit for this as well.

I also have a set of Style 5 wheels (with center caps), the e39 8x17 two piece kind.

I had the centers painted a dark grey along with the center caps...and then lost three of the caps in a move. Purchased a set of four caps and painted them with what I thought was the same grey...but it shows darker in the pic of the partially assembled wheel. I had taken them apart to have them painted and to polish the outers, just never got around to actually doing that. I'm happy to give the buyer a supply of 3" sanding discs and 3" padded attachment so they can polish to their hearts contentment.

$400 plus actual shipping (or I can meet somewhere, I'm in Corpus and go to San Antonio regularly), pretty sure I can get boxes from a local Discount tire. Not sure of current pricing on these, I paid more, they used to sell for ~$800 a set...I need the room in my garage

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
3/12/20 8:45 a.m.

Is the E34 rad for an M30 or M50? Also patiently waiting to see pics of these Style 5s

russde
russde Reader
3/12/20 9:10 a.m.

In reply to DukeOfUndersteer :

M50, was planned for a 525 wagon

Pics of wheels right after I go to the store to stock up on TP

russde
russde Reader
3/12/20 12:40 p.m.

Pics are up

And I counted all 136 bolts with matching nuts

russde
russde Reader
3/29/20 4:19 p.m.

Bump

russde (Forum Supporter)
russde (Forum Supporter) Reader
4/25/20 6:20 p.m.

Wheels are sold...

Radiator and fan still available...make me an offer

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) UltimaDork
4/25/20 8:02 p.m.

Glad I didn't notice this before cause I'd be $400 poorer.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CICKeZfMvTA68481bPy05GrYVgKThDmgQTL5vQfQ6AHWKqx4S0x7EInUCCf81gxo