ReidDuff
ReidDuff New Reader
11/15/20 1:09 p.m.

Greetings,

I've got a set of 16x7 Enkei RF1s available. In 2014, I bought them significantly curbed as a project, sanded the curbing and rattle can painted and cleared. I never bought any tires for them, the ancient kudos on there are junk. They won't win any beauty contests as is but may be useful for someone's project. 

Similarly this whiteline rear sway bar is available if anyone would like it. I had it on my 98 civic sedan for about 10k miles and loved it. Comes with the brace for the Hondas that lacked factory RSBs. 

Located in Owens Cross Roads, Alabama.

Reid Duff

UPDATE: All Gone. 

Sonic
Sonic UltraDork
11/16/20 7:32 a.m.

The rear sway bar would be great for the new lemons car we are building. Any chance you're willing to ship it? Certainly I'll pay for the shipping plus some beer money.

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 HalfDork
11/16/20 12:48 p.m.

Are those wheels 4x100 and 4x108 by chance?

ReidDuff
ReidDuff New Reader
11/16/20 4:14 p.m.

In reply to Sonic :

Sure, I can't PM yet as I just signed up for the board, but if you reach out I can get your contact info. 

Reid

ReidDuff
ReidDuff New Reader
11/16/20 4:16 p.m.

In reply to surfshibby07 :

I am trying to find out, info on them is a little hard to come by. I know they are 4x100 and understand the previous owner had them on a mr2.

Mark L (Forum Supporter)
Mark L (Forum Supporter) Reader
11/16/20 7:02 p.m.

That whiteline swaybar is REALLY good on a EK civic.

ReidDuff
ReidDuff New Reader
11/16/20 7:49 p.m.
Mark L (Forum Supporter) said:

That whiteline swaybar is REALLY good on a EK civic.

Agreed! I dreamed of making mine a touring car homage with the RF-1 wheels. But on eibach springs/dampers and the whiteline rsb, and skinny 195 tires it was a hoot driving a slow-car-fast. 

ReidDuff
ReidDuff New Reader
11/21/20 10:45 a.m.

Good morning!

Whiteline swaybar shipped to Sonic.

Wheels still available, with some some pretty cc-046 center caps for good measure! The caps go on ebay for $15-25 each it looks like. 

Thanks,

Reid 

Edit: Wheels gone now too. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UofNK44bc9IpyNDP6dH4XjR69WXZYzamL2gzabwQdfsftSpLgqPfKVyqAox2kas5