wae
wae UltraDork
9/20/20 12:28 p.m.

I've got an ARE fiberglass tonneau cover off of a '97 Chevy K1500 shortbed and I don't need it.  It is solid and has a very Radwoodish spoiler, but the paint has a couple problems:  it is an ugly color and it's a bit faded and oxidized.  We have no idea where the key is for the lock, and one of the brackets that the latch... uh latches into is broken, but it will close, stay closed, and keep out water.  Shipping is pretty much out of the question, but getting it to the challenge might be a possibility.  How about $150?

wae
wae UltraDork
10/4/20 5:59 p.m.

Just giving this a little bumpity-bump.  I can totally strap this to the top of the Excursion for delivery at the Challenge or somewhere along the way!

TheWhitten
TheWhitten
1/21/22 5:02 p.m.

I know it's probably a long shot and chance you still have this?

wae
wae PowerDork
1/21/22 8:34 p.m.

In reply to TheWhitten :

I do!

Funny thing is that I forgot I posted this here and when I saw the thread pop up I thought "that's funny! I've still got one of those in the shop!"

TheWhitten
TheWhitten New Reader
1/22/22 9:08 a.m.

I'm in the East Texas area so I have to figure out the best plan to come get it from you it's about a 12 hour drive (no big deal just a heads up) I've been looking everywhere and can't find one except the one you have so it is what it is. 

If your headed anywhere this direction anytime soon for anything I'd happily meet you wherever. Or if you had any ideas on shipping I'd more than be glad to pay whatever the cost is plus extra for your trouble. 

If either of those aren't an option though by next weekend I'll let you know when I can get it. 

My email is Whitten.etx@gmail.com or if communicating on here is your preference thats fine with me too 

TheWhitten
TheWhitten New Reader
1/22/22 11:47 a.m.

If you will send me your cashapp PayPal whatever payment service your comfortable using and I'll go ahead and send you the 150

wae
wae PowerDork
1/22/22 5:24 p.m.

I've emailed you, so let me know if it didn't come through!

bthompson1969
bthompson1969
3/23/23 7:44 p.m.

Long shot but did you get rid of this? I'm in Kentucky and would take it

wae
wae PowerDork
3/23/23 11:05 p.m.

In reply to bthompson1969 :

Haha!  Yes, actually I do still have it!  I've almost cut it up on more than one occasion, but it's still here! 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
j4ldQsVLoGHTE3MCd5C2CLZeqFQ0IRCJd9cyXyQIKc8m4mdFt4ZVPAAg6qIUp3PE