dan0 (Forum Supporter)
dan0 (Forum Supporter) Reader
11/1/20 12:06 p.m.

I got ahead of myself and bought these for my Miata for some fun snow drifting action. But a coolant issue has popped up so I'm focusing energy on getting my Audi set for the winter. 

They are $110 a tire on Tire Rack. $380 picked up in CT, willing to meet within a reasonable distance from zip 06752

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
12/5/20 9:48 a.m.

Or offers? Probably not going to use this this winter and would be nice to recoup the investment.

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
1/2/21 1:41 a.m.

$300 or I'll be keeping these for next winter. 

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
2/1/21 8:01 p.m.

One more shot...

Be super prepared for the next Northeast storm or next winter...

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
6/30/21 2:59 p.m.

It's not snowing now, but just looking to clear stuff out. $260 picked up. 

RedGT
RedGT Dork
7/6/21 9:31 a.m.

I'd take them but shipping is likely prohibitive and picking them up doesn't make much sense.  I guess let me know if you happen to be traveling to eastern PA...?

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
7/7/21 7:02 p.m.
RedGT said:

I'd take them but shipping is likely prohibitive and picking them up doesn't make much sense.  I guess let me know if you happen to be traveling to eastern PA...?

Well I'm planning on driving to Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, PA on Sunday July 18th for a Tough Mudder run if that's close enough to you. 

RedGT
RedGT Dork
7/8/21 7:59 a.m.

In reply to dan0 (Forum Supporter) :

Wow, that might work!  Depends on the time frame as I'll be at an autocross (unfortunately not at Pocono) for most of that day.  I live about an hour from the track.

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
7/8/21 4:21 p.m.

I'll probably be there until 3-3:30 before I'm heading back to CT. I could probably work with that some too. 

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
8/28/21 7:55 p.m.

Bump again. With having a Touareg and an Audi, I'm probably not getting around to mount these on the Miata for snow fun this season. 

AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
9/2/21 1:26 p.m.

If I was closer I owuld buy them up in a heartbeat. Sadly it's too far to really make sense. 

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
9/2/21 7:31 p.m.

Yeah I just looked it up, that's a long drive. I have some family in PA (that we'll be seeing before winter) but that's almost as far away too at 4 hours. 

AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
9/3/21 9:25 a.m.

In reply to dan0 (Forum Supporter) :

Sadly, yeah. If I had a real need for them I'd do it, but my current set will be fine for this year. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
S97vVrwKf9HGSxPhPVxEbmCMhKizeJOUaHpDxxXcJ49V43UDJpBAKGO1Ys1V1tNJ