cmcgregor (Forum Supporter)
cmcgregor (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
4/17/22 1:16 a.m.

I'm in the middle of my most current attempt to organize my life, so all this junk has to go. Leftovers from various projects either finished, abandoned, or never started. As much or little as you want, $20 (negotiable) plus actual shipping. I'm taking a break from GRM so may or may not see replies, PM if you're interested.

Mazda Junk

Really scruffy wood rimmed steering wheel for NA. I think this was on a play structure for my kids for a bit. Missing all wiring and one horn button and the other is somehow upside down? I have an airbag you can have too if you want it for some reason, not shipping that though.

Deleted stuff that's been claimed

Sonic
Sonic UberDork
4/17/22 4:58 p.m.

I'll take the Mazda trailing arm bushings and cabin filter.   Maybe more, have lots of Mazdas and Hondas around.  

4/19/22 1:13 a.m.

In reply to Sonic :

Sent you a PM.

More Miata junk:

NA6 throttle body - I replaced this to fix a high idle and still had a high idle, so it might be totally fine. Or it might not!

Seatbelts - one is dated 1989 (probably from my orange Miata, which Robbie bought and drove back to Chicago in a snowstorm, then sold to someone else on here then who knows...) two are dated 1991 (no idea) and one is dated 1994 (no idea). They all seem fine-ish, if sunbleached. Probably not the best for actual use but maybe good if you want a core to have rewebbed.

Interior junk - two sets of seatbelt tower covers (two different types, no idea which is which), a window crank, one mostly complete interior handle, one additional door pull cup, and one exterior handle missing the lock cylinder. And a set of stock sway bar end links with bushings that have seen better days. Oh and a kill switch, never used.

I also have like 50 CAS o-rings. I think every time I needed one I bought a 20 pack then promptly lost the 19 remaining. If you need one, or think you might need one, or simply own a Miata with a CAS (and therefore will need one at some point in the near future), send me a PM and I'll mail you one (or several).

Deleted stuff that's been claimed

4/19/22 1:24 a.m.

Bonus: Brake parts

I'm pretty sure this is all 1.6 stuff. Full set of calipers and brackets, plus bonus stray front caliper. 

4/22/22 3:17 p.m.

Posts have been updated with claimed items removed.

5/1/22 11:49 p.m.

Posts updated again.

The only thing left that's of any real value is the brake parts - free to a good home, just cover shipping. I think anyone I've sent parts to can attest to the utility of PirateShip - shipping will be as cheap as possible.

Sonic
Sonic UberDork
5/2/22 9:29 a.m.

Got everything, thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1zecn2hCI04p48wTxcbXyOEgbyawWvENut50c7z9KKDc0ZITMDjFDFkCPhg2OQI1