Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) MegaDork
5/15/21 8:42 a.m.

Not mine, etc...

Doors from Lotus Europas of unknown years. White right side door complete with outer handle and latch mechanism. Blue right side door with inner latch mechanism. Red left side door with outer door handle and latch mechanism. All included both glass panels undamaged. Red right side door also available with significant damage. $150 per door. Can work with buyer to arrange shipping. More photos available upon request.

Woody (Forum Supportum)
5/15/21 8:44 a.m.

Same guy has bonnets and boots

Hood and trunk panels from unknown year Lotus Europa. Both are free from damage. Willing to arrange shipping with buyer. More photos available upon request.

slowbird
slowbird UltraDork
5/15/21 2:22 p.m.

Those are load-bearing doors! laugh

Brotus7
Brotus7 Dork
5/15/21 7:24 p.m.

I wish Facebook let us know how old these adds are. Over a week could be a broad spectrum. Not that I'm in the market for a spare bonnet and hood, but it wouldn't be an awful thing. I'll low-ball him and see what comes for it.

Woody (Forum Supportum)
5/16/21 7:11 a.m.

In reply to Brotus7 :

When some guy has a hoard of Lotus Europa doors, you have to wonder what other kinds of interesting stuff he has kicking around. It's usually worth investigating.

Woody (Forum Supportum)
5/16/21 7:11 a.m.
Brotus7 said:

I wish Facebook let us know how old these adds are. Over a week could be a broad spectrum. Not that I'm in the market for a spare bonnet and hood, but it wouldn't be an awful thing. I'll low-ball him and see what comes for it.

It says 6 weeks as I see it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FdSlth4J6wdQJCUExYXQ8quA8gYVkBlJkNnXSZvbpLKN3LPw4inEWYSNRs08rEkP