Hopsonn
Hopsonn New Reader
8/11/19 2:28 p.m.

I have a full set of 18" wheels from a 2008 Mazdaspeed3. These fit most modern Mazdas and a few others. 5x114.3 18x7 52mm offset.

Tires are summer ultra performance Bridgestone Potenza S04 Pole Position 215/45/R18 that are well worn but functional for summer use (with appropriate rainy weather caution).

The wheels are in very good condition with only a few tiny scratches and a bit of brake dust. They are wet in the photos because I just hosed off the garage dust from storage. They have been stacked horizontally for two years. They shouldn't have any flat spots, but they may need to be balanced.

Working TPMS sensors are included as are OEM centercaps.

Almost all of these wheels that I have seen for sale lately are pretty beat up, but these are straight and true with no curb rash and no problems.

Great for a second set of wheels or to refreshen a car with wheel damage.

Will fit Mazda 3 5 6 Rx8 Cx5 etc.

I can meet in Grand Rapids, MI in the evening or Nunica/Spring Lake/Grand Haven around noon during the week.

Asking $350 OBO. Would trade for newer Canyon Denali 20" wheels in good condition or partial trade for a running and non-rusty NA or NB Miata, Volvo 240, e30 BMW, e36 BMW.

Hopsonn
Hopsonn New Reader
8/13/19 8:15 p.m.

Still available. REALLY interested in getting these out of my life. They're taking up space that should be occupied by bikes or tools or something and they just need to go.

Any offers, suggestions, or interesting trades will be considered. Will definitely make a deal for a needy GRM member.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
8/13/19 8:32 p.m.

Location?

Hopsonn
Hopsonn New Reader
8/14/19 12:42 p.m.
Javelin said:

Location?

Wheels are in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Hopsonn
Hopsonn New Reader
8/14/19 12:43 p.m.

While these wheels have lived their lives in the midwest, I always had dedicated winter wheels and tires so these have never seen snow or salty roads.

Hopsonn
Hopsonn New Reader
8/16/19 4:31 p.m.

Updated price, $400!

Hopsonn
Hopsonn New Reader
9/14/19 7:19 a.m.

Updated price, $350!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8SkWUAd0f7gUrMzrO1YjAltwwfOO4WIejMOznigt9daloi7thm2ZFSkwV8oyOCQQ