1 2 3
Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
1/26/19 4:59 p.m.

All in Albemarle nc.  Local pickup prefferred. Prices HIGHLY negotiable. 

Nb wind deflectors. One tan, one black.  40ea

Na rear suspension and subframe, brakes, axles, and nb 4.30 open diff. 100 bucks

Na agx struts with tophats. Full set with two spares. 100 bucks

Nb steering wheel and airbag. 75

Mire as i find it

Dusterbd13-michael
1/27/19 9:17 a.m.

Am i priced too high?  Or is  this stuff really just scrap that I need to make a go away in a dumpster

Catatafish
Catatafish Reader
1/27/19 11:38 a.m.

Those would be excellent deals around here, but craigslist is probably an easier market.

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
1/27/19 11:45 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

Do it like me and Craigslist it in a few weeks once the tax returns start coming in.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
1/27/19 11:47 a.m.

I might be interested in the NB steering wheel. Not sure what the requirements for shipping it are - I know you can ship airbags, just not sure how. 

Dusterbd13-michael
1/27/19 1:31 p.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim :

According to Google, shipping should be doable via usps.

Ill grab it later, and get some good pictures of it. Make sure its something you want, or is in better chape than yours. It came from my challenge car, so don't hold your breath for mint.

Dusterbd13-michael
1/27/19 1:31 p.m.
Stampie said:

Do it like me and Craigslist it in a few weeks once the tax returns start coming in.

Id rather it go to y'all. 

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
1/27/19 3:29 p.m.

I would grab those agx and tophats but I know they'd just still in my parts hoard for years while Lil Stampie says Dad we need to put those on project of the month even knowing they won't fit.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
1/27/19 4:05 p.m.

Appreciated - I'm taking my Momo Prototipo out of the Miata and I really don't want to put the stock wheel back in. So if yours NB wheel is in good enough nick I'd be very interested.

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
1/27/19 4:32 p.m.
BoxheadTim said:

Appreciated - I'm taking my Momo Prototipo out of the Miata and I really don't want to put the stock wheel back in. So if yours NB wheel is in good enough nick I'd be very interested.

Fyi in case shipping airbag is a no-go, Michael is coming up this way when the weather breaks and the ride from NC to cleveland takes you right through berkeley springs

Dusterbd13-michael
1/28/19 6:54 a.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim :

Someone removed the airbag before i bought the car. It appears that they drilled the heads off the retaining screws, and pried it out. Appears that getting the screws out and bending the mount points back into shape should do it.

Ill lower the price to 50 because of it.

Dusterbd13-michael
1/28/19 6:56 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

Your new struts !

Ir someone else's.

Dusterbd13-michael
1/28/19 6:57 a.m.

Wind deflectors

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane Dork
1/28/19 12:49 p.m.

Does 1 out of 4 of those AGX have an adjustable sleeve on it?

Dusterbd13-michael
1/28/19 12:50 p.m.

In reply to WonkoTheSane :

Yup.

Got them in a lot of 30 shocks i bought for the challenge car 

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane Dork
1/28/19 2:59 p.m.

Huh, odd..

Justjim75
Justjim75 HalfDork
1/30/19 10:43 a.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim :

With Duster's permission, I will sell you my Nardi NB steering wheel with airbag in good shape for his original asking price of $100.  It's on the car, but I'd like to replace it and your contribution will go towards a quality aftermarket wheel.  Mine looks like his, but I think better.  I'll post pics tonight if you are interested 

Edit: I may be mistaken about price, will take pics and we can discuss it then

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
1/30/19 11:19 a.m.

Yeah, you're right - that's a little more worn than I was looking for, sorry.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
1/30/19 11:19 a.m.

In reply to Justjim75 :

Sounds good.

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee PowerDork
2/1/19 2:46 p.m.

I want the AGX's but the fun fund is empty for another few weeks... Gotta love paying taxes. frown

Dusterbd13-michael
2/1/19 4:02 p.m.

Psteav emailed me about them.

I responded, but dont know if it went through.

For future reference, hotmail sends all pm/email to spam, so if a message is sent, let me know so i can look for it.

Mr lee: if he decides to pass, you have next dibs. Ill put them with your trailer. 

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee PowerDork
2/1/19 6:58 p.m.

SWEET!

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
2/1/19 8:51 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael and Mr. Lee:

I forgot about that trailer.  I could have probably brought that down south this past summer. 

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee PowerDork
2/2/19 1:07 p.m.

I'll get it soon hopefully. All else SWMBO is passing through there in July. I can have her stop and grab it. (seriously where else on the internet would you trust random people enough to send your spouse by their place? I love this board!) EDIT: that said, I've donated parts to Michael, talked to him on the phone, corresponded via email, he's not a total stranger, but I've yet to meet him in person.)

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
2/3/19 3:09 p.m.

In reply to Mr. Lee :

I've been to his house and he didn't even attempt to lock me up in his cold storage area.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GDitQQ9t8k7yQ6tg2hXCZ1igWOQXF3VjsUK5eKO5V56oa989eyoLbMUHOTZINS6y