AxeHealey
AxeHealey SuperDork
3/21/23 2:31 p.m.

I'll update this with more smalls but I'm hoping to get some recoup out of these for Guac. 

Stock 15x5.5 wheels. I think they're plastidipped but it could be paint. Minor curbing in a couple spots. 1 mismatched tire. They've been on marketplace for weeks at $280 (shooting high!). Will offer a big GRM discount if anyone wants them. 

Plastic (I assume polycarbonate) bolt in windows with sliders. It looks like they may be the ACW Motorsports kit you can find online. They mount to the door with various bolts and turnbuckles. I'd prefer to keep the turnbuckles but will sell together if the buyer wants. There is some scratching that I would expect could be polished out and one edge gouge that is probably rollover damage.  No clue what they're worth in the current condition. $100? It looks like with the two sliders, locks and turnbuckles they're like $230 USD new.

MrStickShift
MrStickShift Reader
3/21/23 2:57 p.m.

In reply to AxeHealey :

Wonder if the wheels would fit on my WRX or my Buick...Unfortunately I'm in CT and your in Ohio. What year Mini are the rims from?

AxeHealey
AxeHealey SuperDork
3/21/23 3:57 p.m.

They came off a 2003. 4x100 bolt pattern, high offset. I think 45?

AxeHealey
AxeHealey SuperDork
4/11/23 2:12 p.m.

Interior door handles - best offer

Sunroof motor - best offer

Wheel wheel liners - best offer

Door sill covers - best offer

Still have everything listed above. Can get pics, info for items not pictured. 

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
4/14/23 5:55 p.m.

Tempted to buy the wheel well liners just so I don't have to drive to Columbus to pick them up.

AxeHealey
AxeHealey SuperDork
4/15/23 8:56 a.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

Name your price dude.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
4/16/23 5:39 p.m.

Apparently I need to go to Columbus to pick up parts anyway blush

AxeHealey
AxeHealey SuperDork
4/16/23 9:04 p.m.