Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/8/19 8:29 a.m.

I have a grey factory leather interior from a 1st-gen Neon sedan.  There were a 1995-only option and there were maybe a thousand made.  It consists of the following:

Front bucket seats - grey leather; these are like the Sport seats except bolstered slightly deeper; they're pretty comfortable.  As I recall there is bolster wear on the driver's side but it is not split.

Rear seats - grey leather; molded pieces.  One side has a split seam at the headrest bump from sun shrinkage.  As I recall the sedan rear seat is slightly different from the coupe - it may or may not fit in a 2-door.

Steering wheel - black leather-wrapped wheel with no airbag.  The leather is sound but the finish is shot on top.  Works and makes wheel thicker for better grip.

ATX shifter handle - black leather-wrapped; condition same as wheel.

Door panel inserts - grey leather; replace the fabric panels in the plastic door cards.  Good condition, all 4 doors.

I'll throw in a full-length grey Sport console, which is nicer and has a bigger storage bin than the base one.

I bought the interior from a junkyard in about 1997-8 and put it in my wife's 2.4-swapped '95 Sport.  When that got hydrolocked and junked, I swapped the interior into my '95 ACR sedan.  When I sold that in 2006 I kept the leather interior.  It's been in my basement ever since.  About once a year I list it among the various automotive communities as free, come get it.  No one ever has.  So this is that time again.

I suspect shipping costs would be egregious, but I live about 15 minutes off of I-95 halfway between Philly and Baltimore.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/8/19 8:44 a.m.

Neon sport package rear swaybar - I haven't owned a Neon in almost 15 years.  Free.

NB1 Miata OE California exhaust - everything aft of the manifold.  A bit rusty but no leaks.  Free.

Bugeye Impreza wagon front LCAs - used, usable.  Also have a rear sway bar.  Free.

Bugeye WRX wheels with 3 good tires.  I bought these from either Wallens or Pasterjak maybe 10 years ago so they have GRM provenance.  No bends or notable curb rash but they could use some cleaning.  Make any offer, seriously.

'90s Celica wheels - 14x6?,  5x100, all have tires but they're done for.  Free. 

Matt B
Matt B UltraDork
11/8/19 9:10 a.m.

I am disappoint.  I came here expecting something like this.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/10/19 8:07 p.m.

WRX wheels sold. 

Vigo
Vigo MegaDork
11/14/19 3:00 p.m.

Passed along to a PA neon friend. yes

INVUJerry
INVUJerry New Reader
11/14/19 3:03 p.m.

Hi, I'm the neon friend. I live in Hanover and I will come pick up any and all free neon parts to feed to my fleet of beaters. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/15/19 8:30 a.m.

Cool!  I'm Duke who was on the neons.org staff a decade or two ago.  Nice to meet you.  Thanks, Vigo!

Click on my name above to go to my profile and send me a private message.  That will email me so we can set up a good time for you to come get the stuff.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde PowerDork
11/15/19 9:31 a.m.
Matt B said:

I am disappoint.  I came here expecting something like this.

SAME

Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/17/19 4:38 p.m.
INVUJerry said:

Hi, I'm the neon friend. I live in Hanover and I will come pick up any and all free neon parts to feed to my fleet of beaters. 

Still interested?  I haven't heard anything. 

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
4/17/20 11:06 a.m.

Doke: still have the leather stuff? If so, ever come closer to north Carolina?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BqmRcVNaUdwZj18ZWbqRhj0VseZP3kFlu7XSYihppCyy26sIZlsAhdw8NGu9CWus