tomtomgt356
tomtomgt356 Reader
5/6/19 7:07 a.m.

SOLD!

I recently had a full cage installed in my track car and no longer need this roll bar. It is a Hard Dog M1 Hardcore Double Diagonal Roll Bar and comes with all hardware. This is the tallest Hard Dog roll bar available. It is not the hardtop version, and interferes with the factory side clasps. It should work with a hardtop if you use brackets instead of the factory clasps. It should fit most NA or NB Miatas (1990-2005) unless they have a glass rear window.

I purchased this from Bethania Garage at the end of 2016, installed it in my 95 Miata, and used it for track days the past two years. It also has two sticks of Longacre Mini Roll bar padding attached. There are a few scrapes at the bottom of the rear down tubes from when it was installed/removed. There are a few scrapes at the top of the driver side down tube from my seat. There are a couple of marks on the harness bar from the back brace. When I was removing it, one of the nuts got a little rounded. I have a new locking nut with washer to replace it.

Located in Cumming, GA (~1hr north of Atlanta). Asking $400. SOLD!

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
5/6/19 9:11 a.m.

FYI, this is an NA-only bar. It'll fit in an NB but you'll have to either remove the top or swap in a complete NA top. Good option for a track car!

tomtomgt356
tomtomgt356 Reader
5/6/19 10:21 a.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

Thank you for the clarification!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ph5I80Nn49XnfMXlWuWHfvTuutrRkF0B5noQ2v2kpbFuPMOGQx1OOmZTHuKAu1RV