Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso SuperDork
2/6/21 2:25 p.m.

Mine. Parting. Full part out of a 2002 Sonic blue SVT Focus with 99k on the clock. Jumped time with PO and then they hired a "mechanic" to retime it. I couldn't get it to start and I assume a valve or two is bent. 

I'll ship smaller items but not large items like fenders and bumpers. 

Feel free to pickup. I'm south of Pittsburgh, PA 15241. 

slowbird
slowbird UltraDork
2/10/21 11:24 p.m.

I keep trying to think of things I could put on my 05 Focus and then realizing it's a bad idea or wouldn't work. For example, the gauge cluster would be cool but I'm pretty sure they changed something to make it not compatible with later models. And blue seats would not match the car, but...blue seats! And I always want more wheels, but I already have too many wheels...sigh...

kevinatfms
kevinatfms Reader
2/16/21 11:02 a.m.

Any chance i can buy the rear caliper brackets? Could use them for a DIY rear big brake kit for my Fiesta ST.

Scotty Con Queso
2/17/21 6:54 a.m.

In reply to kevinatfms :

Sorry but no. That leaves me with bracket less calipers that will be very hard to sell. I'll likely keep the whole rear brake setup as a package as it fetches a premium. 

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
2/23/21 10:13 a.m.

I am in the market for a set of wheels for a Fiesta ST, which these should work (I think). To start with, are you willing to ship? I think greyhound ships wheels pretty cheaply. If so, how are the tires? Thanks

Scotty Con Queso
2/23/21 1:35 p.m.

In reply to singleslammer :

Sold them already. To a guy putting them on his ST Fiesta.  

Saron81
Saron81 HalfDork
2/25/21 10:26 a.m.

Does the IMRC actuator (located in the fender well) work? 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Te17RUumXjzkjy1oBzaupLiVevPRt4c7zFJrn0hBYX1jf3yidplecsZKnLMcfZ0D