1 2
AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
12/29/19 3:05 p.m.

Located in Northeastern Oklahoma. Shipping to USA addresses only. Replying in the forum is best. Messages often end up in my 'junk mail' folder.

This will be an ongoing list of stuff that needs to go. Ask if you want me to look for stuff I might have. I'll edit and improve the posting later.

These cars are all long gone and the stuff is still on my shelves gathering dust. Much of it was parted on eBay and other Forums and I'm not sure exactly what I have left.

Cars parted from: '96, '97 Volvo 850, '99 Passat, '01 & '06 Audi A4, Multiple Del Sols, '86 MR2, Mk3 & Mk4 Jettas, '03 Audi A8, '98 Honda Accord, '01 Accord, 70s F250, F350, '90s Kawasaki Jet Ski (750?), '95 Integra

Quick list of a few things:

Honda:

• D15Z1 engine. It's been stored for over 5 years, but should be in good shape. Pretty sure it was from a '95 Civic VX. This is the High mpg Civic engine. I'm pretty sure I have the ECU for it too along with a couple other OBD1 D or B series ECUs.
  • Honda B-series intake manifold. Not sure which one at the moment.
  • '93 Honda Del Sol Si 5-speed manual transmission. From what I remember, grinds in 3rd and input shaft bearing is shot. Probably needs a rebuild.
  • Alternators
  • Starters from '93-'96 Del Sols probably just for Automatic trans.
  • Del Sol passenger side interior door handle, gray. New, open box.
  • Del Sol removable top (2), red with missing or broken latch handles.
  • Del Sol trunk rack that holds removable top.

Volvo 850:

• 5 cylinder Fuel rails with injectors. One from a turbo, one non-turbo.

'86 MR2:

• Pop-up headlights. Need a re-paint, but worked.
  • Rear Glass Window
  • Rear side window.

Porsche 986 Boxster:

• interior parts.
  • engine parts
  • Exhaust parts
  • Alternators
  • bolts, and ...?

VW/Audi:

• '06 2.0T engine (Audi A4) - "Ran When Parked", but it's been under a tarp outside for a couple years and small parts removed.
  • '99 2.8L V6 engine (Passat) - "Ran When Parked", but it's been under a tarp outside for a couple years and small parts removed.
  • Front plastic grill supports - probably from a '99 Passat.
  • Aftermarket headlights - VW Mk4 Jetta I think.

More Later.

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
12/29/19 3:05 p.m.

Reserved for pics and updates.

Today's featured picture, a tub of Audi A4 (B7) too good to throw away:

I also have the complete glove box w/hinge in excellent condition - cheap, but bulky to ship.

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
12/29/19 3:07 p.m.

Make an offer or ask for a price. I like money, but most of this is about getting a home for stuff I don't need.

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
12/29/19 11:36 p.m.

Do you have a good turn signal switch for a Boxster?  Its a 00 S with cruise...  mine acts all wonky and won't latch or unlatch properly.  Lights still signal if you hold lever.

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
12/30/19 9:23 a.m.
AnthonyGS said:

Do you have a good turn signal switch for a Boxster?  Its a 00 S with cruise...  mine acts all wonky and won't latch or unlatch properly.  Lights still signal if you hold lever.

I'm pretty sure that I have a good one - 3-stalk - in the 2000 S that I'm transitioning from 'stalled project' to parts car. Give me a day or two to get things shuffled around and I'll pull it and make sure it's good. For a price, I'll be looking for eBay 'solds' minus about 30%..?

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
12/30/19 11:52 a.m.
AAZCD said:
AnthonyGS said:

I'm pretty sure that I have a good one - 3-stalk - in the 2000 S that I'm transitioning from 'stalled project' to parts car. Give me a day or two to get things shuffled around and I'll pull it and make sure it's good. For a price, I'll be looking for eBay 'solds' minus about 30%..?

You have yourself a deal.  Do you have Boxster S sized rear wheels by chance too?  I'm looking for a set for 200 TW autoX tires.  I have a set of spare wheels for my 996 and the fronts are the same.  I'd like to have 6 wheels not 8 in the garage....

Hasbro
Hasbro SuperDork
12/30/19 1:21 p.m.

Porsche 986 Boxster:

• interior parts.
  • engine parts
  • Exhaust parts
  • Alternators
  • bolts, and ...?

Hmmm....

* headlights? Big surprise.

* power steering cap

* one or two engine hatch twisty bolt thingies including the stainless piece they screw into, or just one of the stainless pieces.

Fishing:

non oem adjustable suspension stuff

non oem shifter/linkage stuff

smaller steering wheel and ancillaries

power steering delete

20 - 30 lb. seat, mount

your Fabspeed Challenge exhaust laugh

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
12/30/19 7:18 p.m.
AnthonyGS said:
AAZCD said:
AnthonyGS said:

You have yourself a deal.  Do you have Boxster S sized rear wheels by chance too?  I'm looking for a set for 200 TW autoX tires.  I have a set of spare wheels for my 996 and the fronts are the same.  I'd like to have 6 wheels not 8 in the garage....

I have a set of cheap aftermarket 18" Boxster wheels with some curb rash. If it looks like something you can use, I can get fresh pictures and details.

The ones from this car:

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
12/30/19 7:54 p.m.
Hasbro said:

* headlights? Big surprise.

* power steering cap

* one or two engine hatch twisty bolt thingies including the stainless piece they screw into, or just one of the stainless pieces.

Fishing:

power steering delete

your Fabspeed Challenge exhaust laugh

What are you looking for for headlights? I have some spares and I can swap things around on some cars to get you anything from a cheap set with burnt lenses ($) to a decent pair of Litronics ($$$$).

PS cap - I should have two, but I'm going to have to do some digging to find one.

I have an engine cover that was partly burned on the car that I'm scrapping. I can pull a couple fasteners from it easily, but they may be a little ...tarnished. (Free with purchase)

I don't have any aftermarket stuff available, but I have a steering rack that was leaking and could probably be modified to a manual rack. Check this out: 944 rack manual conversion, https://mwthemachineshop.com/steering-solutions

You want this? It is a custom build and much lighter than stock.

I could send you the 'plans' and a pair of "C-pipes" if you can find two elbows to weld on.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
12/30/19 9:04 p.m.

I need a 6-speed knob for the shifter you sent me

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
12/31/19 8:49 a.m.
AngryCorvair said:

I need a 6-speed knob for the shifter you sent me

I have a shift knob, but it's not pretty. No indication of where the gear positions are (Can you remember positions for R and 1-6?). You might do better in concours if you just wrap the lever with your favorite color duct tape. ***Actually, if you rip the leather off and clean it up it should work pretty well. $15 shipped.

Hasbro
Hasbro SuperDork
12/31/19 11:37 a.m.
AAZCD said:

What are you looking for for headlights? I have some spares and I can swap things around on some cars to get you anything from a cheap set with burnt lenses ($) to a decent pair of Litronics ($$$$).

PS cap - I should have two, but I'm going to have to do some digging to find one.

I have an engine cover that was partly burned on the car that I'm scrapping. I can pull a couple fasteners from it easily, but they may be a little ...tarnished. (Free with purchase)

I don't have any aftermarket stuff available, but I have a steering rack that was leaking and could probably be modified to a manual rack. Check this out: 944 rack manual conversion, https://mwthemachineshop.com/steering-solutions

You want this? It is a custom build and much lighter than stock.

I could send you the 'plans' and a pair of "C-pipes" if you can find two elbows to weld on.

The lenses are burnt so something stock that look decent. I understand Litronics are terrific but not sure I can swing the $$$. Are they burnt just from using the wrong bulbs? Pretty common.

The tarnished fasteners would be fine. What I actually need is the stainless clips they screw into on the chassis.

Yes on the cap - I have tin foil on there now!

Cool, thanks for the manual rack info. I'll read it and get back to you.

Exhaust. That might be a good start. Is that the same exhaust you used for Florida? I would at least be interested in the C-pipes/'plans', probably the Florida pipes.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
12/31/19 12:19 p.m.

In reply to AAZCD :

I'm gonna ponder that a bit.

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
1/1/20 9:06 p.m.
Hasbro said:

The lenses are burnt so something stock that look decent. I understand Litronics are terrific but not sure I can swing the $$$. Are they burnt just from using the wrong bulbs? Pretty common.

The tarnished fasteners would be fine. What I actually need is the stainless clips they screw into on the chassis.

Yes on the cap - I have tin foil on there now!

Cool, thanks for the manual rack info. I'll read it and get back to you.

Exhaust. That might be a good start. Is that the same exhaust you used for Florida? I would at least be interested in the C-pipes/'plans', probably the Florida pipes.

Barry, For now, how about I send you the PS cap and the fasteners. We can figure out your exhaust and steering rack a bit later. Let me know where to ship and send me $15 to cover shipping and 20 minutes of time to dig them out. I'm not going to get to the headlights until next Wednesday - have to check swap them around my cars to see which are extra.

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
1/1/20 9:14 p.m.
AnthonyGS said:
AAZCD said:
AnthonyGS said:

The 3-stalk looks like it's in good shape. I should be able to pull it from the car Thursday evening. Does $60 and shipped on Friday or Saturday sound okay?

Here's one of the ugly Boxster S wheels. They are 1 piece made to look like a more expensive 2 piece. If you can use them, make me an offer low enough that you expect it will insult me.

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
1/2/20 8:08 p.m.

AAZD please contact me with your info to pay for the turn signal stalk.  APEX parts gave me 15% off on rear wheels for the Boxster to match my 996 set.  I can autoX using the same fronts and have 2sets of rears this way.  

Hasbro
Hasbro SuperDork
1/2/20 9:00 p.m.

Pmed, Jon. What about two '99 Base rear wheels, 17x8.5 (for front to square tires)?

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
1/2/20 9:31 p.m.

Messages sent/replied. Thanks.

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
1/5/20 8:44 p.m.
Hasbro said:

Pmed, Jon. What about two '99 Base rear wheels, 17x8.5 (for front to square tires)?

***Barry, I need your address. It wasn't in the PayPal message. Not sure if you got my email.*** 

I do have a pair of 17" rear wheels like the ones on your car that I can part with. $150 for the pair, plus whatever the actual shipping cost is. I don't know the best way to ship wheels and I'm open to suggestions. You may do better locally with a set that you can pick up.

Mine are part  #996.362.126.05 The previous owner repainted them not perfect, but close to original color.

Headlights and exhaust will be sorted out on Wednesday still.

Hasbro
Hasbro SuperDork
1/6/20 1:08 p.m.

Emailed you this morning, just saw this, Jon. Those wheels would work just fine, not sure about shipping methods. Anyone have a suggestion?

That would free up some bucks in wheels and could get tires much sooner! 

I really doubt that I have any parts you would need but let me know. Anything that I have pulled off, tan interior, black body.

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
1/6/20 1:30 p.m.

Thanks. I'll ship the small parts tomorrow morning. For the wheels, I'm going to look at taking the tires off, strapping them together and wrapping with cardboard. Ground shipping with FedEx or UPS will probably run about $40 like that.

If you still have them, I might be able to use your old headlights. Your muffler is pretty cool if it's in decent shape. You can get good money for it on the 986Forum, or I could choose a car to put it on.

Hasbro
Hasbro SuperDork
1/6/20 6:33 p.m.

Sure, you can have the headlights.

The "sausage" sounds really nice, no drone, and I think it is in pretty good shape, just ugly right now. I would need it until I have a replacement but I would hold it for you. It's worth a penny, but for you, it's not about the money - you've been very GRM and I would be happy to do the same.

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
1/8/20 10:51 p.m.

In reply to Hasbro :

email sent re headlights, exhaust, and wheels.

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
1/12/20 7:50 p.m.

Got the turn signal stalk late last week.  Thanks for the great deal, nice packaging and quick delivery!

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
1/23/20 10:33 p.m.

Most forum emails end up in my "spam folder".

It's best to just post here if you are looking for a part, or have a question.

I did send a reply to the message about the Volvo fuel rails. I'm away from home now for a few days, but can get more info on Monday if you want more detail or pics.

$25 for either or $40 for both. Cleaned up a bit, but pretty much as is:

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5rocuVsxKRYsvShgu8Yur3Qe4Y0zrVrlbOquU4pdbuyRnPDGuX3ZuEPTYKRNax2j