earlybroncoguy1
earlybroncoguy1 New Reader
1/23/19 11:18 a.m.

Do you have an early 911 or 912? Are you restoring it, want to use it a fun driver, or maybe an Outlaw/R Gruppe/Renegade hot rod? Boy, do I have some wheels for you! All of these wheels came off my '66 912 that's been in storage the last 20 years or so, I won't be using them for my build, but I figured surely someone out there is looking for something period correct, yet cool and different.

Single original Porsche Fuchs forged aluminum wheel, polished spokes, 15" x 6", 5 x 130mm bolt pattern. Porsche part #911.321.060. Perfect to complete a set, or as a spare, particularly if you have a SWB car or are "backdating" a later car to an earlier look.  Asking $400. SOLD!

Matching pair of aftermarket "Gurney/Western" aluminum wheels, polished faces, 15" x 5.5", 5 x 130mm bolt pattern. These were popular in the late '60's - early '70's for 911's and 912's. As you can see from the photos, they are extremely clean and in great shape.  Asking $600.

Single aftermarket "Gurney/Western" aluminum wheel, polished face, 15" x 5.5", 5 x 130mm bolt pattern. This one is slightly different than the other two, it appears nearly identical but the valve stem hole is in a different location (aligned with spoke), and it has 5 small threaded holes around hub for mounting a center cap (not included).  Asking $250.

I'm open to possible interesting trades (no junk), and REASONABLE offers. Buyer pays shipping, or pickup can be arranged in the central Texas area.    

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lgTafCXe8M2ZByEzWG0XAxPAKz5LT1aZfsk7ncrZQOwZJa9YMrzbx9CjXeU8bVsV