1 2
RockAuto
RockAuto Reader
7/5/22 2:22 p.m.

5% Discount Code: 84CC705C049583                    
Expires: October 5, 2022

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an auto parts retailer founded in 1999 by automotive engineers with two goals: Liberate information hidden behind the auto parts store counter (by listing all available parts, not just what one store stocks or one counter-person knows), and make auto parts affordable so vehicles of all ages can be kept reliable and fun to drive.

wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L)
wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L) PowerDork
7/5/22 4:40 p.m.

Commenting for the reason that this is awesome.

HopmanJones
HopmanJones New Reader
7/7/22 5:12 p.m.

Yup just used this one myself

Bent-Valve
Bent-Valve Dork
7/8/22 10:58 p.m.

Yup, this just saved me $20, on top of saving me on parts!

Thanks!

dj06482 (Forum Supporter)
dj06482 (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
8/18/22 2:19 p.m.

Just used for some Saab parts - Thanks!

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) MegaDork
8/18/22 2:39 p.m.

Thank you. 

kevinatfms
kevinatfms HalfDork
8/22/22 9:45 a.m.

Thanks. Ordered some new track pads for the Fiesta.

HopmanJones
HopmanJones Reader
8/22/22 8:37 p.m.

Thanks...used!

Bent-Valve
Bent-Valve Dork
9/25/22 5:14 p.m.

RockAuto Anonymous meeting this Wednesday at the garage.....

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle UltraDork
9/25/22 5:26 p.m.

Thanks RA for supporting GRM magazine and message board and handing me a 5% discount on suspension parts. 

Bent-Valve
Bent-Valve Dork
9/25/22 5:39 p.m.

I don't have all of my magnets up, I know, my bad.

Just showed another person how much you can save with RockAuto, even without the code! She will placing an order shortly....

laugh

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/25/22 5:45 p.m.

Dear RockAuto, please stop selling MevoTech Supreme lower control arms for 2010 Honda Odyssey (and probably every other make and model). They are garbage, plain and simple. Ball joints are loose in less than one year. This is the second set, with same results. 

adam525i
adam525i Dork
9/26/22 10:59 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

I haven't had good luck with Mevotech ball joints on my 07 Subaru Legacy either including the top end TTX version, they lasted about a year for me. They were better than the Moog "Problem Solver" ball joints which just plain did not fit (so close, but close is not good enough here), fortunately those don't look like they are listed anymore.

The 5% off is appreciated though and I used it again tonight.

Run_Away
Run_Away Dork
10/26/22 11:08 a.m.

Is Rock Auto still a sponsor?

This most recent code is now expired and I'd love to support GRM on my next order.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
10/30/22 11:26 p.m.
Run_Away said:

This most recent code is now expired and I'd love to support GRM on my next order.

They're usually current, hopefully updating soon. I need to place an order 

dj06482 (Forum Supporter)
dj06482 (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
10/31/22 9:18 a.m.

I just placed an order last Friday, and had to use a random 5% code because this one wasn't updated.  Hopefully they'll update it soon!

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
11/25/22 6:52 a.m.

It's almost December, still no update.  Hopefully will be back. 

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
11/25/22 7:47 a.m.
Run_Away said:

Not at this time. It's possible they'll return, but in the meantime I reconnected with my local Autozone. To quote the cashier when he saw me (seriously) "HEY MAN LONG TIME NO SEE! WHAT'CHA BEEN UP TO?!" 

AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD-Jon (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
12/7/22 11:42 p.m.

Just filled up a cart with clearance parts for a few cars. Looks like there's no current 'discount email', but the 'Wholesaler Closeout' did pretty good for me. Hope they come back to GRM.

iammclovin804
iammclovin804 Reader
12/13/22 9:55 a.m.

So I just ordered a clutch + flywheel for the E550 manual swap. I purchased the flywheel at 579.89 and when I got back to the part catalog, the price updated to 673.79 for the flywheel. 

I didn't get charged extra so I'm not mad or anything but it seems kinda sucky they raised the price nearly $100 on it. 

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
12/13/22 1:15 p.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:

Dear RockAuto, please stop selling MevoTech Supreme lower control arms for 2010 Honda Odyssey (and probably every other make and model). They are garbage, plain and simple. Ball joints are loose in less than one year. This is the second set, with same results. 

Kudos to RockAuto, they're refunding me on the latest set of MevoTech Supreme LCA's which I just replaced with Moogs.  I have no doubt they would have refunded me on the first set as well, if I hadn't scrapped them.

79rex
79rex HalfDork
12/13/22 3:00 p.m.

5% off Discount Code Expires Feb 5, 2023

Code: 223567866201173970

Using your discount code is easy! Enter your discount code in the 'How Did You Hear About Us?' box without any other numbers or characters for an additional 5% savings. Discounts cannot be applied to shipping, gift certificates, or to an order once it is marked as shipped.

There is no limit on order size or number of orders - use your code on your next order, and share it with your friends and family!

current code for anyone intrested

birdmayne
birdmayne Reader
12/13/22 4:50 p.m.

Good until Feb 12,2023

Racingsnake
Racingsnake Reader
2/27/23 10:09 a.m.

Any new codes?

akylekoz
akylekoz UltraDork
3/15/23 10:56 a.m.