RockAuto
RockAuto Reader
4/1/20 1:37 p.m.

5% Discount Code: E25A6CE8669009

Expires: July 1, 2020

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/10/20 2:03 p.m.

Just bought parts to get my jag ready for spring!

All new radiator hoses (3), all new v belts (there are 4!!), Fuel filter, oil filter, thermostat, thermostat gasket, coolant bypass hose.

$85 bucks shipped to my house. Unbelievably reasonable prices. Thank you!

wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L)
wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L) UltraDork
4/10/20 4:49 p.m.

Heeey,

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
4/16/20 10:12 p.m.

I purchased 4 items from rockauto, choosing each from the drop down from your website.  2 parts (the same items x2) chosen from the menu are "extended lift" which did not show in the description and do not fit my car.  Why am i to pay return shipping for your mistake?  The shipping is half the cost of the items and i assume i will have to pay shipping back to me for the correct parts, how is this fair? You get to resell the parts and all said and done i could have gotten a much better deal at my local O'Reilly.  I am airing my grievance here because there is no berkeleying phone number to call you on your poorly functioning website.  Did i mention by the time i get the correct parts i will have waited 2 weeks and spent MORE than my local parts house?

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
6/23/20 3:24 p.m.

bump because i'm sending this link to my nephew.  he's working on his 1990 325is again, hooray!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3XAnqZg7SZTIYv41dkrWuntnRwb3BLqtmyqVsE2mrjpCl0GcbtOuDCpXnbMQzPo2